For Justin Trudeau

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Okay Justin we know that you are a fan of Canadian Content so we are calling you out to clarify a few of your views. Now the pictures below are not for the faint of heart, but necessary to illustrate where you stand.

Now answer the question.

Is the mutilation of female genitalia barbaric or is that too strong a word?

Is honor killing barbaric or is that true strong a word?

Is Quebec a Province in Canada or is Canada Quebecs Bitch?

Take your time Justin, we don't want to take your replies out of context.

*graphic images removed*

Perhaps there is another way to get your point across sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Okay Justin we know that you are a fan of Canadian Content so we are calling you out to clarify a few of your views. Now the pictures below are not for the faint of heart, but necessary to illustrate where you stand.

Now answer the question.

Take your time Justin, we don't want to take your replies out of context.

*graphic images removed*

Perhaps there is another way to get your point across sir.
What makes you think he comes here?

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
The images of genital mutilation and honor killing were extremely graphic. Censoring them is the easiest way of avoiding a very serious question about the ability of the silver spoon in mouth rich kid's ability to lead this Country. Of course Justin doesn't really come to Canadian Content, it's not based in Quebec.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
They didn't offend me as you know, but in today's' uncertain forum times, well...

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Easily gotten around with a link and a warning. I often surf the site on a 27" monitor that hangs between my kitchen and living room. If i click into a thread outside of wreck beach, or the member forum I expect my kids walking past won't be traumatized.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I agree, but while you can force someone to see something, they won't absorb it unless viewing it on their own terms. Post the link, push and encourage people to take a long hard look when they can stomach it. A flash of an image as they close the thead in disgust is a disservice to the message you're rying to convey.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I agree, but while you can force someone to see something, they won't absorb it unless viewing it on their own terms. Post the link, push and encourage people to take a long hard look when they can stomach it. A flash of an image as they close the thead in disgust is a disservice to the message you're rying to convey.

I disagree. Those who want to avoid an ugly issue will avoid the link. I've seen that on both sides of the political fence here more than once... Heck more than twice...

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I disagree. Those who want to avoid an ugly issue will avoid the link. I've seen that on both sides of the political fence here more than once... Heck more than twice...

Do you really think your post of that pic would change anyone's view? Thats nothing compared to how many women have their genitals mutilated (rarely is there sterile draping and surgical tools) , and still those who support it carry on.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Do you really think your post of that pic would change anyone's view? Thats nothing compared to how many women have their genitals mutilated (rarely is there sterile draping and surgical tools) , and still those who support it carry on.
This reminds me of the days of back alley coat hanger abortions. The human monkey is a beast but the civilized human monkey hides his head in the sand thinking it will go away. But the more we hide from our nature, the more intense the rude awakening will be.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Now answer the question.

If any of these "questions" had the original context along with them I might be inclined to answer. Then again, if they were posted with context then twisted slant couldn't be applied.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

It might awaken the uniformed. Likely it will silence someone entrenched in a specific political ideology. I sometimes get the same reaction when I question the serving government actions.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Although I agree with your assertion that Justin was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, show me a world leader who was not. The major parties are completely out of touch with reality. Their sole aim is to acquire power and rule it over the great unwashed. We do need a down to earth person in charge but the powers that be will never let that happen. There is too much money at stake.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Some things, even traumatic, should be seen, but no worries.

What made you think that the graphic pics you posted would stand when for a number of years any graphic pics I post concerning civilian casualties during war time have been removed from my posts.