For Justin Trudeau

Colpy
Conservative
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Justin Trudeau scrambles to explain gun registry stance

Justin Trudeau scrambles to explain gun registry stance - thestar.com

stance

This idiot actually manages to take three completely different stances on a single issue in one interview.

What a moron!!!!

DaSleeper
I don't think it'll work for him.......didn't work for Kerry.....

Kerry39s 1 Flip Flop - YouTube

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

This idiot actually manages to take three completely different stances on a single issue in one interview.

No he didn't. Obviously you have comprehension problems.

What a moron!!!!

Admitting your problem is the first step to solving that problem. Thumbs up to you for recognizing and admitting your problem.

Colpy
Conservative
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

No he didn't. Obviously you have comprehension problems.

1. The registry was a good thing, that's why I voted for it.

2. The registry was a failure.

3. Despite being a failure, the registry should be retained in Quebec.

I think you have comprehension problems, my friend.

He is cute though, and love is blind........

gerryh
+2
Wow, one more example of conservative blindness.

The gun registry WAS a good idea, unfortunately, it was too devisive and therefore was a failure. The province of Quebec , however, would like to retain the registry. Good for them and like Justin said, maybe the registry should be a provincial thing rather than Federal.

Pretty straight forward, at least it is for someone that has the ability to think.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

The gun registry WAS a good idea, unfortunately, it was too devisive and therefore was a failure. The province of Quebec , however, would like to retain the registry. Good for them and like Justin said, maybe the registry should be a provincial thing rather than Federal.

Pretty straight forward, at least it is for someone that has the ability to think.

NO- It was a piss poor idea, register the criminals, leave the guns alone.

Colpy
Conservative
+3

Ahh...cost between 1 and 2.7 billion.......for nothing.

You said it yourself....."it was too divisive"

And it failed.

That makes it a BAD idea.

BTW, a provincial registry can not have criminal penalties attached. Consider for a moment how much more resistance it will get without harsh penalties.....

An even worse idea.

gerryh

BTW, a provincial registry can not have criminal penalties attached. Consider for a moment how much more resistance it will get without harsh penalties.....

An even worse idea.

Yes it can. Penalties would be 2 years less a day max. There can also be fines attached for non compliance.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by PraxiusView Post

Use your damn head and think next time.

I thought quite clearly, knew in fact they'd be yanked down. In fact I'd I'd post it again, if it weren't just going to be pulled down.

Censorship is a subjective thing. You don't mind when they censor the stuff You don't want too see, but Annie get my gun when they infringe on something I want to say.

If you don't have the stomach to look at people holding up pictures of aborted fetuses then look the other way. Whether you're an opponent or supporter of abortion doesn't mean that people get to hide the truth. Only hypocrites want it both ways.

Children are having their sexual organs cut off in a very grotesque and often unsanitary manner. Best to keep that out of the public eye, hence somewhat might qualify it as barbaric.

Colpy
Conservative
+1

Yes it can. Penalties would be 2 years less a day max. There can also be fines attached for non compliance.

Significantly less than Firearms Act penalties, and not Criminal Code charges.........

And shooters ignored the Firearms Act wholesale.

As they will any provincial law.

karrie
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

I thought quite clearly, knew in fact they'd be yanked down. In fact I'd I'd post it again, if it weren't just going to be pulled down.

Censorship is a subjective thing. You don't mind when they censor the stuff You don't want too see, but Annie get my gun when they infringe on something I want to say.

If you don't have the stomach to look at people holding up pictures of aborted fetuses then look the other way. Whether you're an opponent or supporter of abortion doesn't mean that people get to hide the truth. Only hypocrites want it both ways.

Children are having their sexual organs cut off in a very grotesque and often unsanitary manner. Best to keep that out of the public eye, hence somewhat might qualify it as barbaric.

Honestly, it deserves its own thread, but i dont anticipate much debate

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Honestly, it deserves its own thread, but i dont anticipate much debate

Sometimes its just better to go along to get along.

Baack to work...

gerryh
+1

Significantly less than Firearms Act penalties, and not Criminal Code charges.........

And shooters ignored the Firearms Act wholesale.

As they will any provincial law.

If it something that is not wanted provincially, then I doubt a Province will bring it into effect. If the majority in 7your province don't want it, then I guess your objections would be moot.

GreenFish66
+2
Gun registry is a non-issue...There are adequate/traceable regulations when purchasing/keeping firearms ...People who have guns generally know how to keep/use them, responsibly ..Jack asses who use guns in crime, usually don't use their own guns ...

__________________________________________________ _____

Trudeau will be the next liberal leader; perhaps even P.M....As long as he keeps playing the "Social-Conservative" position.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+3
Hmmmmmm how to make up for my stupid comments about Alberta? Eureka, they're all gun toting rednecks in Alberta. I bet I can win their hearts if I say the Gun Registry was a failure.

petros

Antibiotics are a good idea.

This too.. US donates 1.5million for circumcision program National ZimEye (external - login to view)

Colpy
Conservative
DaSleeper
+1
Trou d'eau might win the party leadership but loose his seat

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Trou d'eau might win the party leadership but loose his seat

Would that make him winner of the losers?

The concept of a gun registry was not so bad. The delivery failed miserably. I don't think a provincial program would be workable as people move around too much.

petros
I bet they've found better ways to keep tabs than a paper trail.

Colpy
Conservative
+4
Back to just Justin:

Personally, I am beginning to think the Tories should SHUT UP about him, and let the idiot Liberals anoint him as their new Moses.......

Be gentle with Justin, until he takes the leadership.

Then torpedo him. He is SUCH an easy target. Harper doesn't even have to snarl at him, as he is eating his own tail.....

Marc Garneau might actually cause the Conservatives a problem.

Justin will be easy meat.

gerryh

Hmmmmmm how to make up for my stupid comments about Alberta? Eureka, they're all gun toting rednecks in Alberta. I bet I can win their hearts if I say the Gun Registry was a failure.

Do you think the registry was a success? Does anyone? If you don't, then why dis Justin for telling it straight and admitting that it was a failure?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2

Do you think the registry was a success? Does anyone? If you don't, then why dis Justin for telling it straight and admitting that it was a failure?

The cons thought Obama was an easy target too. I think throwing bile at someone makes people wake up to the true nature of bile throwers and the tactic, like in the US election, could very well backfire.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Because he is being disingenuous.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Because he is being disingenuous.

Do you really think there is a politician out there that isn't?

Colpy
Conservative
+1
Justin is an idiot.

Quote:

We know that seven out of ten of Canada's future new jobs will require post-secondary education. A Liberal Party led by me would make it the highest national economic priority to raise our post-secondary education rate to 70 per cent of Canadians.

Justin Trudeau: Why the Best Canada Is Built on Education (external - login to view)

Has it occurred to this dimwit that the reason 70% of jobs require a degree is because a secondary school education is worth SQUAT, as "no child can be left behind" has so diluted the meaning of a HS diploma?.

Has it occurred to this dimwit that 70% of Canadians with a university education would mean that almost a third of those with degrees have LESS THAN AVERAGE intelligence???????

Has he thought about how far we would have to lower standards to "achieve" that goal???

Has it occurred to this dimwit that the way to improve Canadian education is NOT to further dilute standards in university, but to RAISE them??

Oh, BTW, standard Conservatives for Justin:

GO JUSTIN GO!!!

lol

The kid is brain dead.

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+2

Justin is an idiot.

Justin Trudeau: Why the Best Canada Is Built on Education (external - login to view)

Has it occurred to this dimwit that the reason 70% of jobs require a degree is because a secondary school education is worth SQUAT, as "no child can be left behind" has so diluted the meaning of a HS diploma?.

Has it occurred to this dimwit that 70% of Canadians with a university education would mean that almost a third of those with degrees have LESS THAN AVERAGE intelligence???????

Has he thought about how far we would have to lower standards to "achieve" that goal???

Has it occurred to this dimwit that the way to improve Canadian education is NOT to further dilute standards in university, but to RAISE them??

Oh, BTW, standard Conservatives for Justin:

GO JUSTIN GO!!!

lol

The kid is brain dead.

I don't know about brain dead but he has no real work or life experience. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and has never seen reality. This has been a problem with Liberal party leadership for quite a while.

CDNBear
+4
I think it's a problem with Canadian political party leadership in general.

The Liberals just seem to be better at putting it out front.
Last edited by CDNBear; Feb 16th, 2013 at 12:30 PM..

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Justin is an idiot.

Quite likely, but if he is, he came by it honestly. They walk among us!