Putin Says Dump Dollar

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Putin Says Dump Dollar By RT
Russian President Vladimir Putin has drafted a bill that aims to eliminate the US dollar and the euro from trade between CIS countries. Continue

China's Record Dumping Of US Treasuries Leaves .

Australia Dumps US Dollar Exchange: Announces ...

Indonesia May Dump Dollar; Rest of Asia Too?: William ... www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid...

OPEC Going Broke, Dumping Dollars. Is That Good Or Bad?

Shocker: China Dumps $50 Billion in US Treasury Paper ...

Doomed

Since roughly 80% of our beloved Canadian dollar is connected to that same American dollar mentioned above we should all spend a little time thinking about Christmas shopping this coming season. It won't be what was any time soon in the future I bet.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The dollar is not important to Canadians because A/ winter is coming
B/ christmas approaches
C/ it's not real
E/ it's not politically correct to doubt the dollar

Can't even post links to conspiracy sites properly?

At last a fact from you, just what are you going to do with this information, start a movement er sumthin?

Washington’s Financial Currency War on China: The Eclipsing of the US Dollar by the Yuan By Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya, August 31, 2015

China is in the process of displacing the monopoly of the US dollar. They are dropping US Treasury bonds, stockpiling gold reserves, and opening regional distribution banks for their own national currency.
Washington’s Financial Currency War on China: The Eclipsing of the US Dollar by the Yuan

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRF_kWbMKyM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOKI1aHbV34

Putin is doing this because the United States is forcing Saudi Arabia to keep oil low and produce lots..

Putin needs high oil prices, Canada too.

Good for Putin..

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

Ya I saw that yesterday, so this is already real serious, it's not funny anymore even and winter on top of it, I just can't get a break. I hope you're covered Boomer. I don't go near Beck Boomer, he's got soul problems.
Whither The Economy?
From the standpoint of the short-term interests of executives and shareholders, this decision made sense. But to transform manufacturing companies into marketing companies, as happened for example to Apple Computer, which apparently does not own a single factory, was a strategic mistake for the long-term. By offshoring the production of their products, US corporations transferred technology, physical plant, and business knowhow to China. American corporations are now dependent on China, a country that the idiots in Washington are endeavoring to turn into an enemy.
Further downside comes from the fact that research, development, and innovation are connected to the manufacturing process, because it is difficult for these important functions to be successful in a sterile atmosphere removed from the production process. As time goes by, US companies are transformed from manufacturing enterprises into sales organizations and lose connection to the work

process, and these functions relocate abroad with the manufacturing jobs.
Offshoring manufacturing jobs left Americans with fewer high-value-added well-paid jobs, and the US middle class downsized. Ladders of upward mobility were taken down. Income and wealth distributions worsened. In effect, the One Percent got richer by giving away US incomes and GDP to China. Economists who shilled for the offshoring corporations promised new and better jobs to take the place of the lost manufacturing jobs, but as I have pointed out for years, there is no sign of these promised jobs in the payroll jobs releases or ten-year jobs projections.Whither The Economy? | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
There is going to have to be some deals, So I wouldn't be surprised if you were right on.
It wouldn't be so bad for Alaska or Hawaii to be rescued that way though.

Jeez, Beav...........I don't know about the idea of having China share our border.........I kind of like them an ocean away.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Ya it's the same old thing Kreskin, have a nap, don't worry about it. The hockey season will push it out of the news anyway.

Don't have to wait till hockey starts, DB..........the Blue Jays are garnering the headlines these days.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Jeez, Beav...........I don't know about the idea of having China share our border.........I kind of like them an ocean away.

I'm in Nova Scotia, what do you mean our border? We have already begun talks with the Chinese about our surrender/capitulation/ cooperation/ eventual protectorate status, if we can come up with the fish. We have no money to conduct hostilities in Albertastan and the rail lines are all torn up in any event.Good luck hope to hear from you in the spring.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The dollar is not important to Canadians because A/ winter is coming
B/ christmas approaches
C/ it's not real
E/ it's not politically correct to doubt the dollar

At last a fact from you, just what are you going to do with this information, start a movement er sumthin?

Washington’s Financial Currency War on China: The Eclipsing of the US Dollar by the Yuan By Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya, August 31, 2015

China is in the process of displacing the monopoly of the US dollar. They are dropping US Treasury bonds, stockpiling gold reserves, and opening regional distribution banks for their own national currency.
Washington’s Financial Currency War on China: The Eclipsing of the US Dollar by the Yuan

Chinese money any better than the other trash they export?

Ya I saw that yesterday, so this is already real serious, it's not funny anymore even and winter on top of it, I just can't get a break. I hope you're covered Boomer. I don't go near Beck Boomer, he's got soul problems.
Whither The Economy?
From the standpoint of the short-term interests of executives and shareholders, this decision made sense. But to transform manufacturing companies into marketing companies, as happened for example to Apple Computer, which apparently does not own a single factory, was a strategic mistake for the long-term. By offshoring the production of their products, US corporations transferred technology, physical plant, and business knowhow to China. American corporations are now dependent on China, a country that the idiots in Washington are endeavoring to turn into an enemy.
Further downside comes from the fact that research, development, and innovation are connected to the manufacturing process, because it is difficult for these important functions to be successful in a sterile atmosphere removed from the production process. As time goes by, US companies are transformed from manufacturing enterprises into sales organizations and lose connection to the work

process, and these functions relocate abroad with the manufacturing jobs.
Offshoring manufacturing jobs left Americans with fewer high-value-added well-paid jobs, and the US middle class downsized. Ladders of upward mobility were taken down. Income and wealth distributions worsened. In effect, the One Percent got richer by giving away US incomes and GDP to China. Economists who shilled for the offshoring corporations promised new and better jobs to take the place of the lost manufacturing jobs, but as I have pointed out for years, there is no sign of these promised jobs in the payroll jobs releases or ten-year jobs projections.Whither The Economy? | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

And good luk getting the necessary environmental permits to build a new factory in Canada.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Putin Says Dump Dollar By RT
Russian President Vladimir Putin has drafted a bill that aims to eliminate the US dollar and the euro from trade between CIS countries. Continue

China's Record Dumping Of US Treasuries Leaves .

Australia Dumps US Dollar Exchange: Announces ...

Indonesia May Dump Dollar; Rest of Asia Too?: William ... www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid...

OPEC Going Broke, Dumping Dollars. Is That Good Or Bad?

Shocker: China Dumps $50 Billion in US Treasury Paper ...

Doomed

Since roughly 80% of our beloved Canadian dollar is connected to that same American dollar mentioned above we should all spend a little time thinking about Christmas shopping this coming season. It won't be what was any time soon in the future I bet.

Dump Pukin might be more to the point.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Chinese money any better than the other trash they export?

Listen slave, the Chinese will build any ammount of junk designed in the west , ordered from the west for the west. They, the Chinese actually build for their own domestic consumption products that this country can't even dream of producing. You're friends and lovers the Con Party of Canada started our decline in the eightys with FREE TRADE, that's how the junk got here and that's why there ain't no manufacturing base left in the west and we're all serviceing one another in a giant circle splash going nowhere but down the hole. On your ravaged body you don't have a single piece of clothing made on this continent, no furniture no electronics nothing. And yes Chinese money is very good money while Canadian money is backed by American paper and imaginary F-35s also made of paper.

But there is very little doubt that North America will become the bread basket of the eastern alliance, once the lumps have been beaten flat, the part that isn't frozen all year anyway. Afterall it's largely void of any intelligent life and perfect for factory farms, as we already know.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Listen slave, the Chinese will build any ammount of junk designed in the west , ordered from the west for the west. They, the Chinese actually build for their own domestic consumption products that this country can't even dream of producing.

Of course the Unions demanding high wages would have nothing to do with it! :) :)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
And good luk getting the necessary environmental permits to build a new factory in Canada.
So all the money spent on the cold war is null and void once you vaporize gas before igniting it. What kind of refund is due?
You can order one if you have a homesteading permit in east Russia.