While I do not believe that 9/11 was an inside job, there are enough inconsistencies in the "facts" that lead me to believe that there was prior knowledge that was ignored.
1) On Sept 10th, Gov't Officials all canceled their reservations on commercial flights.
2) While apparantly the Gov't was ignorant of the impending attack, they were naming Bin Laden as the mastermind as the second plane was hitting the tower. I'm thinking, wow, there must be all kinds of intelligence coming to light in just 45 minutes.
3) In August 2001, John O'Neill quits the FBI due to repeated obstruction of his investigation of Al Queda. Obstruction by who?
4) Anyone who refuses to believe the Bush Administration would never sacrifice its own citizens for its own agenda, need only look at Dick Cheney as a case study. This man was on National TV a year after the Iraq connection was fully debunked, still claiming that Iraq has WMD and was connected to Bin Laden! See also his commitment to torture. The man has no morals or ethics, and I truly believe he is capable of anything.
5) Bush's assertion that he watched the first plane hit the tower in a live feed. There was no footage of that event until the following day.
So yes, it was an act of terrorism, but the American Government needs to come clean on the events of that day.