Women's Hockey Team Booz-Up


talloola
#511
[QUOTE=critter171;1228571]
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post


smoke comes out of mouth = smoking. were bouth out for fun or not they did techially smoke. look it up. I hope they don't do it again. All you need to do it is once. and your hook.

My brother, my dad smokes and i also believe my grandpa somkes as well. I know my friends smoke. I hate it....

i love them to stop but there not going to.

Edit: why don't we just agree to disagree??? cause this is going to go on and on.

the point now is this: ' you don't believe haley', you are
suggesting she is a liar. She said they don't smoke,
so that is the truth, they don't smoke.

Not sure where the cigars came from, maybe someone gave
them a box, or I guess they thought it was a funny thing
to do, when I was a teenager, I smoked cigarettes, quit
many years ago, often saw people with cigars, never ever
gave it a second thought, it is a man's thing anyway, so
these women were doing some kind of spoof, I have never
seen them over the years walking around with cigars in
their mouths.

Haley said the women don't smoke, I believe her.
 
JLM
#512
Quote: Originally Posted by ZanView Post

Not buying that. If anything, I'd expect quite the opposite response from kids today than what we might have seen when I was young. Kids nowadays are waaaaay more savey about all kinds of things in life that we were sheltered from. They know what's going on and I'm pretty sure if you asked any one of them if they're tempted to take up smoking now that they've seen the Canadian Women's Hockey team have a few puffs they'd ask what you've been smoking.

And you just ain't "Whistlin' Dixie" there Zan.
 
critter171
#513
[quote=talloola;1228680]
Quote: Originally Posted by critter171View Post


the point now is this: ' you don't believe haley', you are
suggesting she is a liar. She said they don't smoke,
so that is the truth, they don't smoke.

Not sure where the cigars came from, maybe someone gave
them a box, or I guess they thought it was a funny thing
to do, when I was a teenager, I smoked cigarettes, quit
many years ago, often saw people with cigars, never ever
gave it a second thought, it is a man's thing anyway, so
these women were doing some kind of spoof, I have never
seen them over the years walking around with cigars in
their mouths.

Haley said the women don't smoke, I believe her.

I am not saying she a liar nor am i saying she telling the truth... the fact of hte matter smoking is smoking no matter what it is.

and for another fact we all have lied before. true fact if you say no you never lied your are lying.

You have all the right to believe her.
 
talloola
#514
[QUOTE=critter171;1228693]
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post


I am not saying she a liar nor am i saying she telling the truth... the fact of hte matter smoking is smoking no matter what it is.

and for another fact we all have lied before. true fact if you say no you never lied your are lying.

You have all the right to believe her.

You can't have it both ways, which is it.
 
critter171
#515
[quote=talloola;1228694]
Quote: Originally Posted by critter171View Post


You can't have it both ways, which is it.

actually i can thank you very much.
 
talloola
#516
[QUOTE=critter171;1228718]
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post


actually i can thank you very much.

your welcome
 
CDNBear
#517
I have reported this thread to the SPCA, I hope you all get what you deserve.
 
El Barto
#518
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I have reported this thread to the SPCA, I hope you all get what you deserve.

Whats the organization that takes care of road kills?
You should call them.
Is it call beatiality if the animal is dead?
 
CDNBear
#519
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

Whats the organization that takes care of road kills?

Around here, it Animal Control that picks up the smeared critters.
Quote:

You should call them.

They were my first call, they did come get the carcass, but they were physically ill at the mess these people made of it.
Quote:

Is it call beatiality if the animal is dead?

Nope, it's just really really icky!!!

 
El Barto
#520
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Around here, it Animal Control that picks up the smeared critters.
They were my first call, they did come get the carcass, but they were physically ill at the mess these people made of it.
Nope, it's just really really icky!!!

I bet some thought they got the carcass pregnant when it started to bloat
 
CDNBear
#521
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

I bet some thought they got the carcass pregnant when it started to bloat

 
critter171
#522
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Around here, it Animal Control that picks up the smeared critters.
They were my first call, they did come get the carcass, but they were physically ill at the mess these people made of it.
Nope, it's just really really icky!!!

Just shows how mature you really are... very sad. what my opinions is my opinion you don't need to agree with but you don't need to go overboard and act like immature little kid.
 
Risus
#523
Quote: Originally Posted by critter171View Post

Just shows how mature you really are... very sad. what my opinions is my opinion you don't need to agree with but you don't need to go overboard and act like immature little kid.

Takes one to know one I guess...
 
critter171
#524
Quote: Originally Posted by RisusView Post

Takes one to know one I guess...

now really, you can do better than that, hack girls hockey did better than that. never do a "guess" i could be so much mean right now... but i won't.

I am very mature for my age and well beyond what a lot of what you want to think. I done plenty yea i made mistakes in life. Though i learn from them.
 
gerryh
#525
Quote: Originally Posted by critter171View Post


I am very mature for my age and well beyond what a lot of what you want to think. I done plenty yea i made mistakes in life. Though i learn from them.


if you're 12.
 
JLM
#526
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

if you're 12.

That was my thought Gerry, but maybe we should back off a tad - the guy might need a break- not everyone can be as debonair as you and me.
 
critter171
#527
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

if you're 12.

says the person who said this

Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

baseball is for *****'s and pansies.

so how do you call me 12 when you are acting like a preteen yourself.
 
Risus
#528
Quote: Originally Posted by critter171View Post

now really, you can do better than that, hack girls hockey did better than that. never do a "guess" i could be so much mean right now... but i won't.

I am very mature for my age and well beyond what a lot of what you want to think. I done plenty yea i made mistakes in life. Though i learn from them.

LOL, I would say you act half your age, but I won't.
 

Similar Threads

3
Our Lady's Hockey Team
by #juan | Feb 18th, 2010
31
Canadian Junior Men's Hockey Team
by Mowich | Jan 8th, 2010
1
Seattle Lands a Women's Lingerie Football Team
by Scott Free | Sep 30th, 2008
no new posts