Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Re: Curiousity. Who here is bilingual?

hi everyone! do you think that it will rain tomorrow? :?: :?:

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I don't know why you would ask that question on the forums instead of just checking out Canadian Content Weather :) Or the weather network.

The even stranger fact is that you didn't even state your location! How can we tell you if it's supposed to rain tomorrow?

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
moghrabi said:
It is pouring in Vancouver. But it is still nice.
Sorry i still forget to sign in

Hey moghrabi, why not click the "Auto Login?" checkbox! It's makes life so much easier!

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I do. When I go into Canadian Content from a link it logs on automatically. But when I recieve an email and click the link it does not log in. Try it.

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
Interesting... I'll mention it to the Administration Group and we'll see if we can get that working properly to use the cookie the board already has set on your system. Thanks for letting us know :)

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
you are welcome. It is interesting that a cookie is not used thru msn email. thanks for checking that for me.

Lisa

Electoral Member
May 22, 2004
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
I was just a bout to mention that i forget to log in every time, a good idea to check that auto log in box.

Ow and the weather? Here in Germany (my parents live there) it is just a lot of sunshine

and it was about time...

Lisa