Why some civilizations decline

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The reason was, is and will be the "wrong-doing": the transgression on the weak among their people and among others .. this would lead that God would misguide them, and they even disobeyed the messenger sent to them by God.. so they deserved the requital.

Quran 10: 13-14, which mean:
(13. We destroyed the generations before you [O Arab] when they wronged [themselves and others],
and their messengers (or apostles) came to them with the manifest [signs]
a,
but they would not believe
b.
Thus do We recompense the guilty people [among you, Muslims, in the future]
c

14. Then We have made you successors in the earth after them d, to see how you will act [: righteousness or corruption.])
......................................................................................

13 a And they had disbelieved, as have you disbelieved;

13 b So We destroyed them with the punishment or chastisement.

13 c that We shall destroy them if they do not repent and believe.

13 d i.e. to come after them and to possess their land.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/10.htm#a10_13
quran-ayat.com/pret/10.htm#a10_13

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
In conclusion:
The American and Western civilization may be about to disappear, and their requital is about to settle on them.

Unless they believe and convert to the last heavenly religion: the Islam and study the Glorious Quran.

Why I say this: today, I saw the court in America justifies the homosexuality act, and even may legalize the marriage among the same sex which is the top of the moral corruption and the antagonism of God's law.

Then God will make the Islam religion prevail over others and Muslims take their role: and ((according to the previous aya 10: 14)), that God will see how Muslims will act: upright or corrupt.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The sequence will be like this:
wrong-doing --> leads to misguidance --> God sends them a messenger --> they deny him and keep to their misguidance because of their wrong-doing --> their requital will be inevitable.

So: wrong-doing --> misguidance --> a messenger comes --> they deny him --> they will be destroyed [in the same way as the past civilizations had been destroyed.]

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
This meaning is obviously clear in the Quran, like the aya 11: 57, which means:

( [Prophet Hud said to his people the idolaters]
"But if you turn away [from me and listen not to my words],
I have conveyed to you [the message] with which I was sent to you,
and my Lord will [exterminate you and] make, a people other than you, to be successors [who will not associate as do you associate with God.]
)

More explanation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/11.htm#a11_57
quran-ayat.com/pret/11.htm#a11_57

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Of course, nations of the world acquire knowledge from each other.. why not? The Arab learns from the Greek, the Greek learns from the Chinese, the European learns from the Arab and vice versa.

But the important thing is the heavenly message of God revealed to His prophets and conveyed to all servants of God everywhere and at all times: to serve God alone without associate or son and to observe God's commandments for the welfare of all humanity.

So we Muslims believe in God: the same One God of Jews and Christians: the Creator, Almighty and Most Gracious, and we believe in all His prophets without exception: Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammed followed by his witness the Mahdi (the Comforter.)

http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/3.htm#Question_25
quran-ayat.com/man/3.htm#Question_25

Last edited: