Why do you marry?

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
I married for a lot of the reasons given, plus a few more. I was looking for someone to complement me (as opposed to compliment... but that's welcome too!), someone to do the things I can't.

I've been single for a while now, and I really miss some of the little things, like the hugs and cuddles, someone to talk to, the feeling of anticipation when I hear the truck drive in.

Plus it sucks having to check the weird sounds in the middle of the night, catch the icky bugs, take the garbage out, change the oil in my car...
;)

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
I married for a lot of the reasons given, plus a few more. I was looking for someone to complement me (as opposed to compliment... but that's welcome too!), someone to do the things I can't.

I've been single for a while now, and I really miss some of the little things, like the hugs and cuddles, someone to talk to, the feeling of anticipation when I hear the truck drive in.

Plus it sucks having to check the weird sounds in the middle of the night, catch the icky bugs, take the garbage out, change the oil in my car...
;)

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast

;)

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
True... need a man to muck around in the cold rain water to make sure the sump pump is set up right.

Just in case I mis-led anyone... I don't change my own oil. I take it to the gas station where one of the nice young lads does it for me.

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
True... need a man to muck around in the cold rain water to make sure the sump pump is set up right.

Just in case I mis-led anyone... I don't change my own oil. I take it to the gas station where one of the nice young lads does it for me.

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Re: RE: Why do you marry?

LadyC said:

ahhhh.... a cougar are ya?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

LadyC said:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

LadyC said: