Who has tattoos and of what?

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Getting old sucks - wrecking artwork all over our bodies....

I'm in Southern Ontario - where it is very very warm today.

Love the tribal stuff. It's black...

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: Who has tattoos and o

Well, I haven't had babies but my tummy tattoo has grown and shrunk right along with me over the years. :) Most of my tats are starting to get a bit blurred, as they all do over time. I'm looking forward to having them reworked!

GGreta ... lucky you! We have a cloudy, ugly day here in Victoria. Actually it's not so bad ... I've been curled in with a book most of the day. :)

SECONDGEN

Electoral Member
Jun 7, 2005
Near the Rockies
Re: RE: Who has tattoos and of what?

GreenGreta said:
Getting old sucks - wrecking artwork all over our bodies....

I'm in Southern Ontario - where it is very very warm today.

Love the tribal stuff. It's black...

Is it still killer hot there? It is f***ing rainy here.
In response to your original Q, 2 tattoos, pair of dragonflies and a stone tablet with my 3 stations in life.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

4 tattoo's and 1 navel peircing.

I have a Koala bear on my shoulder, a bunny on my ankle, a mask on my hip and a mess of music notes on my leg.

SECONDGEN

Electoral Member
Jun 7, 2005
Near the Rockies
Re: RE: Who has tattoos and o

Twila said:
4 tattoo's and 1 navel peircing.

I have a Koala bear on my shoulder, a bunny on my ankle, a mask on my hip and a mess of music notes on my leg.

They sound cool, do they have significant meaning or there because they are just goo pieces of art.
I have to wonder what makes one get the tattoo's one gets.
Mine are based on important things and stages of my life.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

The Koala is important....It is an excellent piece of art done by my daughters uncle. The Koala was actually a stuffy given to my daughter when she was a baby by that same uncle.....

The bunny was my first tattoo. I saved up and it was the first thing I did on my first day of being 19 (got really drunk later of course) I choose the bunny because they are cute and fluffy on the outside but can be fairly dangerous....if your unprepared......

The mask was just cause once you get the ink in ya it's hard to stop....

the mess of music notes was just a mistake. a drunken long night mistake

SECONDGEN

Electoral Member
Jun 7, 2005
Near the Rockies
Re: RE: Who has tattoos and o

Twila said:
The Koala is important....It is an excellent piece of art done by my daughters uncle. The Koala was actually a stuffy given to my daughter when she was a baby by that same uncle.....

The bunny was my first tattoo. I saved up and it was the first thing I did on my first day of being 19 (got really drunk later of course) I choose the bunny because they are cute and fluffy on the outside but can be fairly dangerous....if your unprepared......

The mask was just cause once you get the ink in ya it's hard to stop....

the mess of music notes was just a mistake. a drunken long night mistake

Ah whats cool they all have meanings and you still remember their history hahahahahahaha

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
I have 5 tat's

1- A kitty pawprint on my foot
2- A Butterfly abouve my belly button
3-a heart and a rose with a banner wrapped around it, that bears my oldest's name on my calf
4-A dolphin diving out of the water with a background of hills and a sunrise on my ankle
5- A dolphin and a rose on the back of my neck.

I have my ears pierced 4 times in each..now..used to be 10 in each

I have my tongue pierced

I used to heva my bellybutton done, but the first time it got ripped out when playing with the oldest boy, the second time I had surgery, and by the time I came down from my doctor induced Euphoria, It had grown over...one of the puncture spots was on the lower part of my bellybutton, so it took a few days before I could even look at the hole

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005

Haggis McBagpipe said:
As the biggest wuss in the world, I have NO tattoos and NO piercings. :cool: No missing pieces out of THIS Haggis McBagpipe....

**GASP*** well now everything I ever thought of you is shattered...ah well, people look at me and think that I've always been a good little girl :angel12: he he he he he he

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

manda said:
**GASP*** well now everything I ever thought of you is shattered...ah well, people look at me and think that I've always been a good little girl :angel12: he he he he he he

Well, as long as you, in your shock, don't get any of those damn bubbles in your nose? :D Especially if you have a pierced nose,.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
i have a 2 x 4" on my left cheek reading 'bite me'. it was funny at the time, but now i have no idea how to get rid of it. my ass grows bigger each year and it is threatening to take over my life. any help would be appreciated.

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
galianomama said:
i have a 2 x 4" on my left cheek reading 'bite me'. it was funny at the time, but now i have no idea how to get rid of it. my ass grows bigger each year and it is threatening to take over my life. any help would be appreciated.

he he he he who has a permanent marker? 8O :twisted:

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
galianomama said:

Any good Tatoo artist may be able to at least "cover up" what you have and add something more aesthetically appealing.

8O Otherwise you have the choice of zapping a 2mm deep gouge in your flesh with a lazer to remove it.

Or keep it, and hope you don't get your shorts yanked for the rest of your life.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
If you added "don't" in front of your tatoo, that would sort of cancel it. :wink: