WHich phone do you currently use?

nitzomoe

Electoral Member
Dec 31, 2004
Toronto
Time for somethign to liven up this thread seems pretty boring. Which phone(s) do you currently use?

Myself Nokia 6670

Sony Ericsson V802

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
My current mobile is a w550i, triband.

w550i:

Great phone with lots of features I don't even use... but the most useful useless feature is the flashlight... it comes in handy :)

My old phone was a z200.... what a slow peice of crap!

z200:

My best phone in the past was my trusty-dusty Nokia 3390.. I really like Nokias, nice phones. Newer ones look too plasticy though.

JoeyB

Electoral Member
Feb 2, 2006
Australia
RE: WHich phone do you cu

LOL thats a great one Machjo.

I was waiting for this however:

"Which phone(s) do you currently use? "

"The one I stole from some poor unsuspecting technogeek on the bus yesterday"

we have problems with phones over here. bad reception, bad pricing, old technology, carriers who are professional exthortionists, theft, theft, did I mention theft? oh yeah, and theft.

nookmumracing

Feb 20, 2006
RE: WHich phone do you cu

Sony K750i with W800 firmware upgrade and 2GB memory stick

HUGE SE fan!!!!!

Can't wait till W810 or a 3G quadband SE with same features as W810

Lew

Mar 31, 2006
I have a Siemens C62 clamshell - worked great until 2 weeks ago - apparently Fido has 'obsoleted' the phone and wants me to buy a new one. I am attempting, with very little success, to have them explain to me why they replaced the VTech A700 phones for free (they have the same frequency problem the Siemens does after the Rogers merger) and I am forced to pay out of my pocket to buy a new one. Their customer service is also the worst I have ever experienced.

glossprincess

Electoral Member
Feb 5, 2006
I have a nokia 8250......I dont think anybody in the world still has a blue screen and monophonic ringtones....except me :(

terry0703

Apr 2, 2006

Samsung SGH-D600..world's best seller..
i'm disappointed with rogers because they are said to release D600 rogers version in May..
I want to use something popular in the world and unique in Canada!

Mantaaaray

Apr 8, 2006
Halifax
Personally, I have the Virgin Nokia 2125i. I love this phone. Compact and great reception. It has sooo many features, and you have gotta love the Nokia menus...very easy to navigate. Flashlight, speakerphone, cool text features…gotta love it. You can easily get very cool faceplates for it on ebay.
You can’t beat Virgin’s pay-as-you-go prices! $.40 per day and $.10 per minute airtime....or $.25 per minute airtime and $.15 per minute airtime after 4 minutes each day. Free call display and message centre. And to save charges, you can check your voice messages on a landline for free! What a deal for the occasional user.

Edit-removed the advertising

sema4

Apr 23, 2006
Samsung A680 - Had it for a year and a half and still very happy with it.

Only small problem is it gets warm pretty quickly. I suppose when my contract's up I'll go for something with a better camera resolution.

Riyko

Electoral Member
Apr 29, 2006
Oakville, Ontario
I have a Samsung SGH t309 <_<.

I hate this phone with a passion, all of the problems i've been having with it isn't even funny and I haven't had it for that long either.