Whatever happened to.......

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Whatever happened to Tammy Faye? or is it Fay...anyways, I saw her name mentioned with another post. What about the woman who was so fanatical about the gays? Anita - where is she now, is she still alive.

What other famous woman or man....where do they go to, when they have lost their 15 minutes? :roll:

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
yeah, well since i gave up the 'big lashes' for the gumboots, my life has been totally different. you - on the other hand, are more and more like jimmy every day. :twisted:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
yes...how true...I have noticed that you can start crying your head off at the drop of a hat :p why the mention of tammy faye...you are still not trying to get back that money you sent them are ya?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Hey cheer up little racoon :p halloween's coming :lol: for one night we get to really perform and act up, and nobody gonna know its us :twisted: :twisted: got the capemobile ready? Hey...I gotta a 1/2 bottle of tequila you can drink, left her by norma....who is now in whitehorse......the women should not drink tequila....I have no idea what or how she got to whitehorse 8O