Whata eating?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Here is a exciting topic we have not brought forward in a while...Whata eating..its lunch time here in lotusland land..chilly, still tho, the postman was wearing shorts 8O I am eating tomato, avacado (lots of dat to..yum yum) red onion, mayo and I dunk each bite in bowl of louisiana hot sauce :oops: :oops: :oops:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
My wife eats avacados like there's no tomorrow too, Pea.

I had hot dogs for lunch.... :(

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
mmmmmm! I had a couple fried eggs and some yummy 12 grain toast with it. Of course I'm the only one who can cook my eggs because I have to pull that white stringy stuff off the yolk before it cooks. ewww!!

bhoour

Electoral Member
May 10, 2005
earth
Re: RE: Whata eating?

Jay said:
My wife eats avacados like there's no tomorrow too, Pea.

:(

Using mine to make guacamole for tonight.( fajitias)

Taco salad for lunch

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Hmm, Did you all know that avocados are the only vegetable with cholestrol? :wink: :lol: :lol:

bhoour

Electoral Member
May 10, 2005
earth
peapod said:
Well you have to have some fat in your diet juan :twisted: :p guacamole 8) I could eat dat by the shovel :lol:

I pretty much, lived on guac, tortilla chips and salsa, washed down with a lime margarita for almost 10 yrs.
mmmm,mmmmm,mmmm.

Summer

Electoral Member
Nov 13, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio, USA (for now...)
#juan said:
Hmm, Did you all know that avocados are the only vegetable with cholestrol? :wink: :lol: :lol:

Nope, cholesterol is strictly an animal product. Avocados don't have cholesterol. They do have a fair amount of plant fats; however those fats are largely the monounsaturated type well-known for actually LOWERING LDL (bad) cholesterol while maintaining levels of HDL (good) cholesterol.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Funny, I read that avocados were high in cholestrol. Probably in some august journal like Reader's Digest... :wink:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Mmmmm roasted pork and smashed potatoes and gravy uhmmanum
I'm eating a Lumberjack sandwich from Safeway its only takin 3 days to finnish 8O

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Nope i get my pig from a farmer up in the Red lake valley 8) Ever seen the size of a lumberjack sandwich Pea 8O Freakin huge and tastey :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
No, but I know plenty of lumberjacks :p they are big, but I have no idea if they are nasty :lol: :lol: ouch! me bad...time to visit the jesters 8)

wait a sec...I know how your mind works momsy...I mean in a cannibal sense :twisted: :wink: