What was the last book you bought?

American Voice

Council Member
Jun 4, 2004
Lisa said:
Owkeej still busy reading, only 50 very boring pages to go, sigh.

eventually i will finish it i promise!

I can tell by page three if I am going to finish a book. An engaging style of writing is a record of the activity of an engaging mind. There are authors I will read every page they've written. There are books I will drop after ten minutes. The same with movies, I will give any movie ten minutes. If I'm bored, I turn it off. Life is too short.

Lisa

Electoral Member
May 22, 2004
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
American Voice said:
Lisa said:
Owkeej still busy reading, only 50 very boring pages to go, sigh.

eventually i will finish it i promise!

I can tell by page three if I am going to finish a book. An engaging style of writing is a record of the activity of an engaging mind. There are authors I will read every page they've written. There are books I will drop after ten minutes. The same with movies, I will give any movie ten minutes. If I'm bored, I turn it off. Life is too short.

I know but the problem is that i have to read this book for a literature course next year, and as i know i will be busy then, i am now already reading the book.

American Voice

Council Member
Jun 4, 2004
That's sensible. Is it for the course you will be taking in Lancaster? When you go to Britain, will you take the train through the Chunnel? That would be interesting.