#10 Letting His Daughter Practice

#11 It Totally Looks Better This Way

more below

What Parenting Really Looks Like | Bored Panda

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Oh God, this one!

When my daughter was two and left alone with her father she conducted an experiment involving cold cream, baby powder and my duvet. Good times. Yeah.
lol... did it survive...likely not eh?

we've all had this one happen either down the front or the back as well as the pee to the mouth...lovely

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
lol... did it survive...likely not eh?

we've all had this one happen either down the front or the back as well as the pee to the mouth...lovely
An that is why burping is gentle little pasts starting at the tummy level and working you way slowly up the back. You cannot shake air out of a babies tummy.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
An that is why burping is gentle little pasts starting at the tummy level and working you way slowly up the back. You cannot shake air out of a babies tummy.
true enough, and then sometimes they just puke regardless...lol

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
My youngest daughter loved salty stuff. When I would buy salted peanuts in the shell she would suck the salt off the shell and put them back in the bag. Then you'd grab a handful of peanuts , crack the shell open and eat saliva soaked peanuts. She was a hoot.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
My youngest daughter loved salty stuff. When I would buy salted peanuts in the shell she would suck the salt off the shell and put them back in the bag. Then you'd grab a handful of peanuts , crack the shell open and eat saliva soaked peanuts. She was a hoot.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

lol

did she also used to take a chocolate and break it open on the bottom a bit to see what was in side...then I would put it back into the box if I didn't like it...toward the end of the box all the chocolates would have little half moon slashes in the bottom from my nails and they would be oozing their contents

of course then you ate them anyway 'cause it was better than nothing

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
No but on holidays I'd wake early in the morning to find finger size holes in all the pumpkin pies. You know I'd like to raise them all over again. Those were really the good ole days.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
No but on holidays I'd wake early in the morning to find finger size holes in all the pumpkin pies. You know I'd like to raise them all over again. Those were really the good ole days.
aw, that's so cute