WHAT IS THE CHEESIEST SONG ON YOUR IPOD

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: WHAT IS THE CHEESIEST

I don't have an I Pod, being old and all. Lamest songs I own? I still have Cheap Trick and Ted Nugent albums. Oh, and Prism. Man...I have have cheesy rock coming out my butt.

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Cheap Trick isn't cheesy - the Dream Police still live insde of my head... yours too? :D

All those old songs bring back a lot of memories.
;)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I don't have a ipod either, but the cheesiest song I have around here is...do I dare admit it...yummy yummy yummy ..now it just makes me go barfy barfy farfy.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Cheap Trick isn't cheesy - the Dream Police still live insde of my head... yours too? Very Happy

All those old songs bring back a lot of memories.

I think there must be some sort of zygote thing to music. If I hear a half-tuned guitar I spin my head. If it makes 3/4s I start thinking Pete and Tom beat their hangovers. The first time I heard Punk, I thought my relatives had gone and got famous.

June Cleaver

Dec 2, 2004
San Diego, CA
Where to start?
I have Bobby Day doing "Beep- Beep" - the song about the Little Nash Rambler chasing the Cadillac.

I have a bunch a Wayne Newton -- I love the "campy" sort of feel and love "Danke Schoen."

I have 30 Gigabytes of amazing stuff but not all cheese - I have some great music too... I will share as much stuff as I can with my great, white, country to the North... Is it okay to trade Mp3's without a lawyer?

I have so much music it is - Well, odd.

Cowboy (Not Country...There is a difference)
Bluegrass, Rock, Old stuff, new stuff, Funk, Classical - Reggae, Rockabilly, jazz, blues, cross-over -everything...From Mingus to Zappa and everything in between... I love old stuff - Like Woodie Guthrie's old recordings... I got 'em and will share. But I must give you a severe VELVETA WARNING

I have cheese --

I mean stuff that is so goofy you would want to rip my iPod from the wall...

Good Night Canada-

I can hear your Anthem ringing in my ears...
Oh Canada... blah, blah, blah, blah blah blah blah...

(I do not have a clue what the words are beyond the first 2 words.) Sorry.

June Cleaver

Dec 2, 2004
San Diego, CA
The blues are not cheese - I think that "Paranoid-Dot-Calm" just got off topic a bit... Around here, with Bush being "voted" back into office, the blues all we listen to.

How can anyone live without an iPod? Is it possible? I'm waiting for the next generation to upgrade - Now that the new Ipods have color screens, the next version will include the ability to take high quality, digital photos...

I am currently trying to make a playlist of all Ho-h0-ho, happy Christmas music -- I have to pretend to be happy because I have 2 little kids who don't understand that the USA is trying to launch WWIII. Meanwhile we will decorate the tree and get drunk... It's the only way to stay sane --

You Canadians will delight in knowing that it is COLD AND RAINING HERE TODAY IN SAN DIEGO CA. So the Chargers will be playing the Denver Broncos in a deluge! HA! Snow is down to 4,000 FT in our local Mountains and it sucks outside... Wheee!

------

Diamond Sun

Council Member
Jun 11, 2004
Within arms reach of the new baby..
Hmm. IPod. I don't have one of those either....I'm really out of it here.

How about cheesiest CD I own? Vanilla Ice? :)

(Haggis, I love the Monkeys- for Christmas one year my aunt taped all the TV episodes (reruns) and gave it to my mom, I watched them over and over and over and over!)