What are you listening to right now?

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: What are you listening to right now?

fubbleskag said:
Haggis McBagpipe said:
'Goin' Up The Country', Canned Heat
please tell me you have that in mp3 format and would be willing to share - i've only got it on tape :(

:cool: Of course I have it in mp3 format, from the good old days of Napster. Where would you like me to send it?

fubbleskag

noYOUshutup
Sep 10, 2004
Indiana, IN
www.speedofwood.com

Haggis McBagpipe said:
fubbleskag said:
Haggis McBagpipe said:
'Goin' Up The Country', Canned Heat
please tell me you have that in mp3 format and would be willing to share - i've only got it on tape :(

:cool: Of course I have it in mp3 format, from the good old days of Napster. Where would you like me to send it?

woohoo!

upload here

and of course you're welcome to anything you find in there that you want :)

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: What are you listenin

I have it on vinyl...an album called Hooker 'n Heat with John Lee Hooker.

Right now I'm listening to the Bloody Chicklets...not sure what the name of the song is.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

fubbleskag said:
ya, copy & paste the mp3 into that window :)

and then if you browse "up" one folder there should be an "mp3s" folder you can go through

No, no, I mean I get an empty browser window, no address in the address line, zip point nada. There was, for a brief second, a quick flash of the address but then it disappeared.

This is most likely a result of my computer woes, it has been acting very badly since yesterday. I am having some trouble accessing my files at times plus I am getting the spinning wheel of death (oh never mind, it's a mac thing) and I must now do some troubleshooting to find out why it is feeling so cranky. After I'm done, I will try your link again.

fubbleskag

noYOUshutup
Sep 10, 2004
Indiana, IN
www.speedofwood.com
oh you're on a mac? bet my link wouldn't work for you even if your computer was running normally hehe

would you mind email it to me?

lucas (at) speedofwood.com

<<Edited by Andem: Don't want the spambots picking up your address from the forums>>

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

fubbleskag said:
oh you're on a mac? bet my link wouldn't work for you even if your computer was running normally hehe

It is winging its way to you as we speak. I kind of wondered if that might be the trouble. Mind you, I still have something serious happening with this old beast. Oh my. The heart-stopping blinking question mark kindo f thing, too.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
tkmadison said:
oh geez...i have a 4000+ song playlist on shuffle...
but when i'm mobile, i'm listening to either Book of Horizons or Book M by the Secret Chiefs 3, as well as the Urban Renewal Project compilation. My favourite song on that album is Thisaboutthecitytoo by Themselves.

Hey tkmadison!! You should come introduce yourself in the new intro forum :D My playlist is around 1700 songs, so it will be a while till I'm upto 4000.. Mind you, I go onto deleting crazes every now and then ;)

vista

Electoral Member
Mar 28, 2004
www.newsgateway.ca
Andem, I haven't been into downloading songs - I haven't had the time but I do want to get copies of my old obscure retro-80's favourites.

Can you advise how I go about it - a program, where to go. I've heard KAAZA(?) isn't so great - many problems with recording quality etc...