What are you listening to right now?

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
What song are you listening to at the moment?
I'm listening to my neighbour who is trying to do home renos during a lock down because he thinks he can do them.

It's awesome to hear him angry because he tried to do them the last lock down only to have to bring contractors in after to fix his work.

It's like he didn't learn.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'm listening to my neighbour who is trying to do home renos during a lock down because he thinks he can do them.

It's awesome to hear him angry because he tried to do them the last lock down only to have to bring contractors in after to fix his work.

It's like he didn't learn.
It's what people will do when they have to stay home.

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
It's what people will do when they have to stay home.
This guy is terrible at what he is doing.

He's shown me a few things and I am wanting to tell him suggestions of things I know but he won't take them so I don't bother anymore.

Literally everything he did during the first lock down had to be fixed.

He is the worst handyman in existence.

• Haha
Reactions: Danbones

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
This guy is terrible at what he is doing.

He's shown me a few things and I am wanting to tell him suggestions of things I know but he won't take them so I don't bother anymore.

Literally everything he did during the first lock down had to be fixed.

He is the worst handyman in existence.
He's like the opposite of my grandfather who built everything here at home except the house - the yard, the raised gardens and the steps leading up to them, the garage, the brick and wood shed, the driveway. I remember when us grandkids were children and he even built snow sleds and go-karts for us.

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
He's like the opposite of my grandfather who built everything here at home except the house - the yard, the raised gardens at the steps leading up to them, the garage, the brick and wood shed. I remember when us grandkids were children and he even bully snow sleds and go-karts for us.
This moron sure could use your Grandfather right now.

It's like he thinks he can do all this stuff. I don't know if he's secretly looking it up on-line or just thinking in his head he can do it because eh saw it maybe? In any case, it's terrible.

Wood cuts that are supposed to be 45s are not. He's wood glued everything and stapled it where it didn't fit and then painted it in his kitchen cupboards.

The tile he laid has the worst pattern and his cuts for it are so bad he fills in empty spots with grout.

His wife is openly asking him to stop and he says he knows what he's doing and I can hear her yelling at him in between wood cuts and power tool use.

When the last lock down ended he had a line up of contractors at his door fixing his screw ups.

He's at it again.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
This moron sure could use your Grandfather right now.

It's like he thinks he can do all this stuff. I don't know if he's secretly looking it up on-line or just thinking in his head he can do it because eh saw it maybe? In any case, it's terrible.

Wood cuts that are supposed to be 45s are not. He's wood glued everything and stapled it where it didn't fit and then painted it in his kitchen cupboards.

The tile he laid has the worst pattern and his cuts for it are so bad he fills in empty spots with grout.

His wife is openly asking him to stop and he says he knows what he's doing and I can hear her yelling at him in between wood cuts and power tool use.

When the last lock down ended he had a line up of contractors at his door fixing his screw ups.

He's at it again.

Grab a beer, take a seat, relax, and just enjoy watching him f*cking up. That's what I would do.