Well that was entertaining!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
H'mm even google has it listed interesting

Federal Judge Makes Major Decision On Voting Machines …

WebNov 25, 2023 · Opinion by Joseph Ellis • 2w Federal Judge Makes Major Decision On Voting Machines © Provided by State Of The Union A federal judge in Georgia has ruled that there is substantial...

Maybe read my reply, and your reply, again.

Nov 25, 2023

I said no, no judge JUST ruled it.

If you posted it once at the right time in November, why the hell post it again, now, and claim it "just" happened?

I don't deny it was a ruling, or that it even happened. I deny it JUST happened. (and use a legit source, not X) I mean, even when I looked up the story, I saw the dates from November and legitimate sources so...

Your sharing stuff from a couple weeks ago.

But regardless; Good on the judge. If there are issues, they SHOULD be resolved. It'll be interesting to see what comes of it. I do have questions about it concerning the link you gave TB, but... again, we'll see.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Maybe read my reply, and your reply, again.

Nov 25, 2023

I said no, no judge JUST ruled it.

If you posted it once at the right time in November, why the hell post it again, now, and claim it "just" happened?

I don't deny it was a ruling, or that it even happened. I deny it JUST happened. (and use a legit source, not X) I mean, even when I looked up the story, I saw the dates from November and legitimate sources so...

Your sharing stuff from a couple weeks ago.

But regardless; Good on the judge. If there are issues, they SHOULD be resolved. It'll be interesting to see what comes of it. I do have questions about it concerning the link you gave TB, but... again, we'll see.
Why are you blaming me for you replying to a month old post? I never claimed it was just now breaking you did, it was breaking at that time

Should I hold my breath for an apology or will I expire before that happens lol

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Why are you blaming me for you replying to a month old post? I never claimed it was just now breaking you did, it was breaking at that time

Should I hold my breath for an apology or will I expire before that happens lol

Sure, hold your breath, and release it because I was wrong, I did reply to an old post.

I focused more on the post itself, and not time of it.

So, I was wrong.

And I do apologize when I'm wrong, unlike some.