We ate everything except for stone. who are they?

jellyfish16

Time Out
Nov 30, 2010
I like war movies. I have heard the movie of prison camp story in Northkorea is being produced in U.S. This film is base on the book covering prioner's real experiences in Northkorea concentration camp. Last week, Northkorea was selected as the worst country in human rights for consecutive 39 years by freedom house report(human rights group in U.S). I think, this film will be suitable to it's notorious fame. As you all know, Northkorea is known for it's military first policy and two kims' autocracy. Northkorea's Yo-deok camp story can show it's tyranny in detail. the inmates is about more 154,000 and they said, they ate everything except stone because of severe hunger. according to their remarks, someone of them ate his dead daughter. Northkorea accomodates people who oppose to it's goverment and two dictators. Even more worse thing is their 3 generations isolated from outside perfectly. Once imprisoned, they have to work for mines or lumber camps and they will be thoroughly expolited like slaves just learning simple arithmetic like addition & subtraction and words only necessary for work. Eventually, they will end their tragic life in camp. How terrible Northkorea is. I think, Even if NK could receive helps from other countries again, they can't break down this worst situation.
how do you all think about this?

YouTube - BORN AND RAISED IN A CONCENTRATION CAMP