US fuming over Israeli criticism of Kerry

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Gopher has it right. I wouldn't send Kerry to even negotiate the rental of the basement in the outhouse.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Watch and learn:

This I will concede. Often Arabs are NOT treated well in Israel.......it is a work in progress.

Still, I have to point out, Arabs in Israel are better off than Arabs in most ARAB countries.....
In the Arab Nations that broke away from NATO Nation influence like Iran and Syria they enjoy much more freedom than they would find in Israel of any other country. The Arab citizens in the Nations aligned with NATO Nations see the wides gaps between the State and the poor. The poor can also be gunned down whenever the State decides that is the proper action to take and the International Community does nothing to end that type of oppression. There you should be a bit wiser now, no need to thank me.

At one point I though Hillary was going to get thrown under the bus then she got ill (???) so perhaps Kerry is the new speed-bump that has to get a rep before he is the 'dollar stops here' man for the US to repent to the world with.

Last edited:

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Kerry needs to keep his butt here in the USA. He has no business going to the Middle East or anywhere else.

Although I abstaining from commenting on the conflict, I am left to wonder what you think the man or woman who is appointed as Chief Foreign Affairs Adviser is supposed to do? Stay in the US and do what? Flip pancakes?