Unchecked mass migration will make Europe unrecognisable

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Victoria50

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2016
Quebec
"Had Greece not joined the EU then it wouldn't have had to abide by EU free movement of people rules and could therefore have actually had a proper border to stop the mass of filth that is washing up on its shores from flooding into the rest of Europe like an overflowing sewer. Because, let's face it, it's not going to want to stay in Greece. That mass is going to want to move to the rich northern European countries like Britain, Germany and Sweden and they can get to those countries as easily as someone moving from British Columbia to Quebec"

I agree that it wouldn't be easy,but my reasons are that Greece was not strong enough as a country and now it is crumblling.better should have stayedd with the Drachma.

As for now,its a shame that borders are closed,the Greek people are left on their ownn, countries in the EU should be coming toogether to remedy the situation,not abandon

us. Human beings are suffering.I am proud to be a Greek Canadian. Even at our worst,we still find a way to help.

Actions have to be taken because it will get worst.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The EU should have the same kind of equalization payments that Canada has, Any idea why Quebec gets such a large chunk as I thought she was financially sound on her own?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
The EU should have the same kind of equalization payments that Canada has, Any idea why Quebec gets such a large chunk as I thought she was financially sound on her own?

Because they have the Napoleon Code instead of the Common Law, so this means they have their own court systems. Something other provinces don't need to pay for as it's taken care by federal government. The cost of This is added to in with equation pay. Making it look like its huge.