UK General Election to be on 4th July

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Diversity at its finest.

No wonder the Workers' Party got just a few thousand votes in the election.

No wonder this guy got beaten by Labour (despite their faults) in Birmingham Yardley. I bet Labour were quivering in their boots having to come up against the Workers' Party.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Look at the state of the thousands of people in every country who die of flu every year.
By 11 April 2023, 1.125 million people in the U.S. had died of covid.

In the same time, we lost 51,000 to flu.

Yeah, pretty much the same.

Couldn't find the numbers for Engerland. You people are shit at data.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
By 11 April 2023, 1.125 million people in the U.S. had died of covid.

In the same time, we lost 51,000 to flu.

Yeah, pretty much the same.

Couldn't find the numbers for Engerland. You people are shit at data.

Are you sure of that? If I remember rightly governments were listing people as having died of covid even if they died in car crashes or falling off ladders.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Are you sure of that? If I remember rightly governments were listing people as having died of covid even if they died in car crashes or falling off ladders.
Yes, of course. Any data you don't like is all LIES!

You just make up your own. Like I said, you're shit at data.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Yes, of course. Any data you don't like is all LIES!

You just make up your own. Like I said, you're shit at data.

Well it was a known fact that during the so-called pandemic many governments recorded many deaths as having been from bat flu when they weren't. Here in Britain when someone contracted COVID and then died within a certain number of weeks - even if it was by being run over by a train or falling down the stairs - then the Government recorded it as being death by COVID. And this was no secret. It was public knowledge.

This may seem like a conspiracy, but it's true.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
A group of people heckled Farage as he tried to make a speech the day after the election at a Reform UK meeting.

Nigel accused them of being actors.

He was right... again. They are Left-Wing actors.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well it was a known fact that during the so-called pandemic many governments recorded many deaths as having been from bat flu when they weren't. Here in Britain when someone contracted COVID and then died within a certain number of weeks - even if it was by being run over by a train or falling down the stairs - then the Government recorded it as being death by COVID. And this was no secret. It was public knowledge.

This may seem like a conspiracy, but it's true.
Yeah, the efficiency and honesty of your government is why you lost your empire.

And nobody ever died of covid in Britain.

Whatever.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Yeah, the efficiency and honesty of your government is why you lost your empire.

And nobody ever died of covid in Britain.

Whatever.

It wasn't just my government. It was many governments, including your own. I still remember the case of the Croatian guy who fell off a ladder and died and they put it down as Covid.

Governments around the planet completely exaggerated the number of deaths by bat flu. But as I'm to the Right and you're to the Left only I can see the truth.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Rupert Lowe, Reform UK's new Great Yarmouth MP and Business and Agriculture spokesman, was accused by a Left-Winger that he will take all the money and board the gravy train.

Turns out Lowe is giving his money to charity...

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
"I doubt there'll be 121 MPs in 2029"

Tory MPs are expected to defect to Reform and Liberal Democrats after the Starmer Tsunami

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It wasn't just my government. It was many governments, including your own. I still remember the case of the Croatian guy who fell off a ladder and died and they put it down as Covid.

Governments around the planet completely exaggerated the number of deaths by bat flu. But as I'm to the Right and you're to the Left only I can see the truth.
Nonsense. You're only one of many Nazis who see "the truth."

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The new British Parliament opens with all the usual pomp and ceremony - Black Rod etc.

412 Labour MPs took their seats out of 650 MPs in total.

The roles are now reversed: Starmer is the PM and Sunak is the Leader of the Opposition.

Meanwhile, a new Speaker is to be elected by MPs and they seem to be overwhelmingly backing the current incumbent Sir Lindsay Hoyle.

In a centuries-old tradition, Hoyle pretended to be reluctant to take up the role so had to be "dragged" to the Speaker's chair by two MPs.

And here are Reform! Reform leader Nigel Farage - MP for Clacton-on-Sea - praised the Speaker and attacked the previous incumbent John Bercow who did all he can to try and destroy Brexit.

Last edited: