Twila stag

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Lets just pour the tequila...all this talk about killing people and toys..makes me thirsty...Said get your ass in here, Okay twinks whats the first stop on your honeymoon??

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Congragulations on getting married. So your getting married on the island, but is your stag in Surrey? Can I crash it? Will bring union made beer and whiskey, but don't think I would look to good putting on a strip show for you girls though. :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
important...are you wearing a dress :p this is a girls stag...I guess its okay..since I love your fishing website...on second thought...if the stripper does not show up could you do us your version of a full monty :p

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
I can wear whatever ever you want me too. :) Only Kidding. seriously only kidding.

Have fun tonight.

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Re: RE: Twila stag

Twila said:
k, well the details are kind of boring.

It's on Aug 27. Parents back yard. Only family. (supposedly, but you know what happens when you let your mom send out the invites!) Small, quiet nothing too fancy. No tuxedo, not white virginal frew frew gown....and then it's off to Europe to party! Whoot!.

You should see the wedding dress I wore, frew-frew to the max. My other half was browsing this thread and thought that you and i compared notes. How funny that you used that line. Btw, I wore that dress 6 Years ago today, yi.:? 8O , I'm talking 5 1/2' train, beaded bodice, rosettes on the shoulders, everything, gluag! :roll: did I pick it out? nope. did I turn it into a cat bed? yep, and then I threw it out