Trump at 1,200 days plus

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
These next hundred days will set Trump up for a big re-election in November. MAGA

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Starts it off by being racist.

"....because they don’t know how to win, and their so-called Lincoln Project is a disgrace to Honest Abe. I don’t know what Kellyanne did to her deranged loser of a husband, Moonface, but it must have been really bad. John Weaver lost big for Kasich (to me). Crazed Rick Wilson...."

-DJT

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Samizdat pool report from Air Force One, 10:14 am ET.

Overheard: The president in his cabin yelling at a staffer. "What's that tribute to McCain doing in my draft remarks for Phoenix? I don't care if McSally recommended it. Get rid of it. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Teddy didn't hate POW's.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
“Trump has spent his life building up a false image of himself.....to protect his deeply fragile ego. He lies endlessly, not just in the way sociopaths do, which is to con others, but also to delude himself.”

Kelly Ann's husband.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
With all that Trump has advocated during the Wuflu time, he has taken a massive financial hit, which I'm sure his campaign team will exploit during the next months heading to November 3.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
With all that Trump has advocated during the Wuflu time, he has taken a massive financial hit, which I'm sure his campaign team will exploit during the next months heading to November 3.

Would be nice to see how much bailout money his businesses have received. I’m sure being the most transparent POTUS ever their will be full discloser of that....right Walt?

Hello....?

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Kayleigh McEnany made criticizing Donald Trump in 2015, calling comments from Trump "racist," and saying he was "a showman," not "a serious candidate' and adding "I don't want to claim this guy."

She did a Kelly Ann.....lol

Harikrish

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2014
Would be nice to see how much bailout money his businesses have received. I’m sure being the most transparent POTUS ever their will be full discloser of that....right Walt?
Hello....?
According to the rules Trump, his family or House representatives are not allowed to claim any business relief money because they are passing the law which prevents them from benefitting from it. That would be a conflict of interest.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
According to the rules Trump, his family or House representatives are not allowed to claim any business relief money because they are passing the law which prevents them from benefitting from it. That would be a conflict of interest.

Trump....rules?

That’s funny.

Harikrish

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2014
Trump....rules?
That’s funny.
Actually it was inserted in the relief bill by Democratic Congress.
Which is why Trump wants to reopen soon. He is not getting compensated for his hotels and businesses while they remain closed.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Hello....?

How many Dem. supported businesses received bail out money? How many were forced to pay it back like Harvard?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
How many Dem. supported businesses received bail out money? How many were forced to pay it back like Harvard?
I'm sure the MSM would have it blazoned on endless headlines if Trump entities got any financial help from the bailouts.

Last edited:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
In perhaps a retirement performance Alec Baldwin nails his Trump impression one last time.