Trudeau has sex with a minor, then makes her sign an NDA.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I can't remember if it was PGS or Taxslave that first brought this on the forum in the 2019 election they even had an article on it, besides the journalist he fondled in the bar

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Legally, can a person, who signs a NDA as a minor be held to that NDA? Can a minor sign a contract like this & would it be enforceable?

Signing an NDA over a sexual scandal with a minor sounds pretty unethical, so that fits a demonstrable pattern with Justin Trudeau, but does not prove that it (whatever justification is used to sign the DPA) actually happened though, and $2,500,000.00 is a pretty big payout from someone with a Drama Teachers salary I’m assuming.

This sorta has a “Harvey Weinstein” feel to it if true. Technically they (a minor) is not old enough at that age to decide for themselves if they should have a drink of alcohol or smoke a cigarette…or vote…as they’re not old enough to understand the ramifications of those decisions.

Reactions: taxslave

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
So…as a speculative mental exercise, what other reasons (aside from a sexual reason) would a teacher (some other adult in a position of authority over a minor) sign a no disclosure agreement with said minor with a payout to that minor of, I’m assuming, about 1/2 a decade of that adults wages?

Reactions: taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Legally, can a person, who signs a NDA as a minor be held to that NDA? Can a minor sign a contract like this & would it be enforceable?

Signing an NDA over a sexual scandal with a minor sounds pretty unethical, so that fits a demonstrable pattern with Justin Trudeau, but does not prove that it (whatever justification is used to sign the DPA) actually happened though, and $2,500,000.00 is a pretty big payout from someone with a Drama Teachers salary I’m assuming.

This sorta has a “Harvey Weinstein” feel to it if true. Technically they (a minor) is not old enough at that age to decide for themselves if they should have a drink of alcohol or smoke a cigarette…or vote…as they’re not old enough to understand the ramifications of those decisions.
The general rule of law is that a contract for an illegal purpose is void.

Of course, consider the source. InfoWars also brought you the shocking news that Hillary Clinton had a child sex slave camp on Mars.

As this thread shows, only imbeciles believe it.

Reactions: Serryah

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
There’s so much weird shit on the Internet to be filtered through. My question had to do with legality itself of a contract signed with a minor. I’m sure you could sign a contract with damn near anybody over anything….but the enforceability of the contract would be a different manner.

Just going by what was mentioned in the short video in the OP, if this NDA was signed in 2018….the minor wasn’t a minor when the contract was signed, even if it was signed with respect to something that happened years earlier when they were minor. On that note would it nullify the fact that they were a minor when whatever happened happened (or didn’t happen?) if the NDA & payout was completed when this person was an adult???

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

Of course, consider the source. InfoWars also brought you the shocking news that Hillary Clinton had a child sex slave camp on Mars.

Sloppy reporting. Everyone knows the camp was on Venus.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

This has been in Canadian news for years. Somehow the liberal party has managed to sweep it under the rug. The rules for student contact were a little loser then than they are now. In the mid 70s one of our former teachers had to marry a 15 yr old student to stay out of jail. He was her gr 7 teacher. I don't know if their affair started then or after she went to high school, as I had left town by the time it all came out.