tree huggers

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Here are a few photos of the tree huggers down the road from us. Now I cannot provide pics of our little group, we are more soficiated than this group. Our little protests require planning, details, facts, and figures! Ours is in the planning..we need hundreds of people, thousands would be nice...maybe if midnight oil came and played again...it might happen...anyway back to the french tree huggers...this is their little protest...all the way from quebec they were..come to try and save trees! Nice...very nice...they might not have all their facts but I give them A for careing and effort...and I like their flag 8) the album is titled tree huggers next to fishing and bevvy.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v404/podpea/

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
I don't know what's going on with my computer today, but I can't click on any links without freezing my computer. I also have to manually enter the BBCode if I want to use quotes, italics, etc.

Odd.

Anyway...

peapod said:
...they might not have all their facts but I give them A for careing and effort...
I'd have a lot more respect for protesters if they had their facts straight before travelling miles out of their way to convince the locals they're wrong.

"Once you've hugged a logger, you'll never go back to trees."
8)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
8) yes I understand 8) I agree! many groups do not have their facts straight....for many its just a outing, for some its a home. But I can think of worse things they could be doing. As long as nobody gets hurt....those locals were not doing anything anyway! I know I been local for many years 8)

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
My uncle was once the champion climber.

All the loggers in my life are relatives, but I love a man who needs a shower when he gets home from work.
:wink: