To myself

akbar

Nominee Member
Mar 31, 2007
Look, you feel something in your heart and you call it faith.
Where from you got it? Have you earned it?
No! It isn’t my achievement. I just contemplated, thought about and it was there in my heart.
Is your heart a special one?
No! It is just the same like every other human has.
Why you then sometimes feel elevated over it?
Yes, sometime it happens or may happen but I must not feel so. When ever I felt such, I felt restlessness; and my contentment which my faith gives me is loosened to some extent.
Why do you want people to know about your faith? Can’t you keep silent?
I want to tell everybody. I am forced to keep silent otherwise I want to tell every human. I want to tell them, it is such, it is faith, and it is in their heart. I want to ask them whether they have. If they answer, “yes”, I shall ask them to match with each other. Yes, it must be and it must be same as we have same hearts. I see all livings do want to live with their own species and also search for.
Why are you afraid and you claiming that you have, “faith”?
I think if I expose it to violent storms it may extinguish before being shown to those who may like to see. There may be a time that some would say, “Yes, it is like ours’ and ours’ like it.” If a time comes that I found no other way, I shall assert it vehemently in face of storms and accept the God’s will much willingly.
Like most humans you are also entangled in affairs of the life and you may seek favors for yourself in response to your faith. Will you if time favor you?
I seek the God’s protection for it. I must not ever claim perfection. My faith is humble and I may err. I know that I may not impart it to any one if he/she is not inclined to, so I may not pass it on. It will be the God’s blessing and not my endowment so I must not seek any reward. May the God save me from any such wish.
Why don’t you accept any religion or be an atheist?
I much strongly believe that the God is and is one and I cannot be an atheist. Religions attach compulsory additions, ceremonies and, manners which my faith does not include. My belief is very simple. It may be every body’s with out involving me or any body else living or dead. I believe that the God is God of humans, God of all equally, not more of some, not less of some. Religious conditions fall heavily upon my heart. I will not surrender my freedom to these conditions. The God I believe is God of free humans and not of condition bounds.
Why don’t you ask your God to help you? You and your faith seem much weak as compared to religions and believers.
I do seek the God’s benevolence and help all time. It is upon the God to decide. I must be content by His will, He is almighty, all knowing. I do not know what is good or not, should be or not be. The God is surely just and my wishes may not be.
Why don’t you then wait for the God’s will, or continue your life like most of humans with out bothering about God, religions or faith?
Haven’t you seen chirping birds at dawn or evening? They do tell and announce, “There is the light, there is the light”, or “beware the dark comes, the dark comes.”
They might be silenced for some time because of fear but resume as soon as it is over. It is very natural with them. The light or dark do not come for them only but for all and all may see. The God I believe is not only mine but of all and all may feel; but just like birds, let me say, “The God is, the God is one, the God of universe, the God of all, feel the God.”

Is it the soul?

Why feels lonely among many people?

Why lost in the wilderness of universe?

It looks through shut or open eyes,

In bustling day light or in starry nights,

In nights much darkened by thick clouds,

Thundering, whistling or without sounds,

Rain or sun also many times takes it far,

As a journey person of far, and beyond far,

Oceans, woods, valleys and in mountains,

In far of lands and places beyond lands,

It wanders freely beyond boundaries false,

Why absorbed as it feels some unheard calls,

Why searches every where, what has it lost?

Is it the soul and seeks some thing of past?