Through Hell and Back

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
...but I always make it back.

My schizophrenia doesn't define me, but it sure takes up a lot of my fuckin time.

Reactions: petros

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Hmmm...I became much more wealthy when I took a break from the Net. Something to be said for that...zoning in on the creativity...having a sense of purpose.

Reactions: petros

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
If the whole world was watching/ waiting. What ONE song would you play for the entire Planet?

Picasso said it took him a lifetime to finally paint like a child.

I'd go with this...

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
So I pulled up to this intersection the other day and stopped...just a little into the crosswalk zone. It was a snow storm and I couldn't see the lines very well. A woman, I'd give her around 50 years old wanted to walk across in front of my vehicle but felt my Van was impeding her way. So when she walked in front of my Van, she gave me both middle fingers and yelled out "Fuckin Asshole!!"

I rolled down my window to respond/ explain...but in this moment it all dawned on me. I was seated in a warm well-heeled minivan while this poor soul was trudging through the mess of a snowstorm down the unplowed sidewalk.

I said nothing.

But going over it again and again in my mind, I should have offered her a lift as she was going in my same direction.

Reactions: 55Mercury

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
There's a bulletin board outside of The Eating Disorder Clinic waiting room at my Hospital.

I was visiting my Psychiatrist for an appointment who has an office right next door to this Clinic. I was psychotic and wrote a note which I pinned to that bulletin board. It read...

"Everyone is born with a gift, and there would be one less colour in the Rainbow without you."

I stopped by that office today. My note is still pinned up...5 years later. Nobody has touched it in half a decade.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
There's a bulletin board outside of The Eating Disorder Clinic waiting room at my Hospital.

I was visiting my Psychiatrist for an appointment who has an office right next door to this Clinic. I was psychotic and wrote a note which I pinned to that bulletin board. It read...

"Everyone is born with a gift, and there would be one less colour in the Rainbow without you."

I stopped by that office today. My note is still pinned up...5 years later. Nobody has touched it in half a decade.
Glad you're back. I like your note. It stayed for five years for a reason.

Reactions: 55Mercury