Thread ignore

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
That's right...and by all means let us know if anyone is becoming a nuisance. We'll deal with it so you don't have to.

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
It has been dealt with. The ignore function works just fine. I wouldn't call it harassment I'd call it whining.

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
This has saved me hours of scrolling through bizarre threads of name calling and hysterics.
It took me about 2 months of dealing with this insanity .
It works!

Attachments

• STB.jpg
    STB.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 15

QAbones

Time Out
Aug 8, 2019
Otown
Yes, I know, what a delicate flower, but honest to goodness what I want more than anything on this forum right now is the ability to put a thread on ignore.
I wish I could describe the visceral reaction, the bile rising, the hands shaking, the tears welling up, that happens when certain topics come up and refuse to die off the main page. And I don't expect people not to talk about them. It's news, it's awful, it matters, immensely. But I can't freaking handle it. I don't want to even have to see the headline. It's so distressing to me some of the things that go on in the world, and I know burying my head in the sand isn't exactly the answer, but, reading it just seems intolerable for some reason today.
And no, I don't really expect you to program in a 'thread ignore' function for me over one article about a dead baby, but I needed to vent.
Thank you.

Relax.

verker

Time Out
Aug 1, 2019
Lake
I really don't care if it makes a good post, I ignore them and lose interest in anything they say. But mainly I was hoping that it would stop it from PMing me. It seems to have done that.

You are interesting to following here and you and I has to like every citizens here but then what's you to like more in living room myself I am smoke and I am worker at employment in mine village in a lake village and with martial and more workout of matches in live matches it was my life 1996, 1997, 1998, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011 and little more years then became to television the best teams was Man City, NHL, Man United and more teams better chose but then thought death metal to mine to like and no more then.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
You are interesting to following here and you and I has to like every citizens here but then what's you to like more in living room myser I am smoke and I am worker at employment in mine village in a lake village and with martial and more workout of matches in live matches it was my life 1996, 1997, 1998, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011 and little more years then became to television the best teams was Man City, Man United, NHL and more teams better chose but thought death metal to mine to like and no more then.
Phuk off, Avro.

verker

Time Out
Aug 1, 2019
Lake
Phuk off, Avro.

Perhaps are relaxing music too but too just death metal.

Are mine new stylish too of music.

Want to Christmas Monty then I am need a changes to more hockey and live matches too and too television followers.

:fart: :fart:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Perhaps are relaxing music too but too just death metal.

Are mine new stylish too of music.

Want to Christmas Monty then I am need a changes to more hockey and live matches too and too television followers.

:fart: :fart:

Is English your second, third, fourth or fifth language?

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
You are interesting to following here and you and I has to like every citizens here but then what's you to like more in living room myself I am smoke and I am worker at employment in mine village in a lake village and with martial and more workout of matches in live matches it was my life 1996, 1997, 1998, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011 and little more years then became to television the best teams was Man City, NHL, Man United and more teams better chose but then thought death metal to mine to like and no more then.
I am like Khazistan.
❤️