The Right has a License to Write Anything

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: The Right has a Licen

I'm pretty sure that if your mother asked nicely they would have let in, Zen. She's kind of hard to say no to...always so polite and friendly.

I put very little faith in degrees gotten by the very wealthy. You can buy your way in, buy your tests and papers when you are there, buy a prof or two, rent the dean at the critical moment, give generously to the alma mater fund...I'd trust a degree gotten at a community college by a person who had to work their way through school long before I'd trust one handed out to a rich kid.

That brings us to something else. What is Georgie schooled in? He didn't take English lit or philosophy or history. He didn't take poli-sci. He didn't study the hard sciences. He didn't take anything that might have required critical thinking, compassion, empathy, or creativity.

He took business and, if his handling of past businesses or the US economy since he came to power are any indication, it's apparent that he slept through most of the classes.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

I'm pretty sure that if your mother asked nicely they would have let in, Zen. She's kind of hard to say no to...always so polite and friendly.

I put very little faith in degrees gotten by the very wealthy. You can buy your way in, buy your tests and papers when you are there, buy a prof or two, rent the dean at the critical moment, give generously to the alma mater fund...I'd trust a degree gotten at a community college by a person who had to work their way through school long before I'd trust one handed out to a rich kid.

That brings us to something else. What is Georgie schooled in? He didn't take English lit or philosophy or history. He didn't take poli-sci. He didn't study the hard sciences. He didn't take anything that might have required critical thinking, compassion, empathy, or creativity.

He took business and, if his handling of past businesses or the US economy since he came to power are any indication, it's apparent that he slept through most of the classes.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
I believe it was economics at Harvard. If my memeory serves me right...I don't remember what he took at Yale. It doesn't bode well for Economic majors at Harvard right now...

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
I believe it was economics at Harvard. If my memeory serves me right...I don't remember what he took at Yale. It doesn't bode well for Economic majors at Harvard right now...

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

See, an arts degree should be a prerequisite for anybody who wants to lead a country. You can hire bean-counters, but there is no substitute for being able to think beyond the bottom line.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

See, an arts degree should be a prerequisite for anybody who wants to lead a country. You can hire bean-counters, but there is no substitute for being able to think beyond the bottom line.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg