The Naked Girl Part 2

JamesPatrick

Oct 24, 2012
Hello,

I posted my first experience in a different section but I think this one is more appropriate.

Last night I had a dream about a girl I had witnessed a few months earlier. The dream started out as simple as could be. I was in my room on my laptop looking around on the internet, nothing significant. It was late, possibly 11:00 or 12:00, no reference of time but it was dark outside. I continued to surf the internet, mostly my usual routine, Facebook and such. I began feeling uneasy and cold. I grabbed a sweater off of my closet door. As I turned back my eyes were drawn to the window. Outside was her face. She was staring at me with a blank, emotionless stare. The dream changed and I was no longer in my room, instead I was face to face with her. Her breathing was uneven, as if she was unable to breath. She appeared not to have eyes, just sunken in blackness, deep within them I could see a shimmer as though she did in fact have eyes. She was pale and malnourished. All ambience stopped and all I could hear was her breathing. The dream ended and I woke up in a daze, it was still early so I sat up to collect myself and then went back to sleep. I woke up a few hours later and found my dream journal on my bed. I opened it to an unsettling picture I had drawn, the image is still fresh.

I have attached the photo with this post.

Attachments

• Photo_AC98C121-2FA5-D073-67BB-DFAC33ED18A3.jpg
    Photo_AC98C121-2FA5-D073-67BB-DFAC33ED18A3.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 21

s_lone

Council Member
Feb 16, 2005
Montreal
Hello,

I posted my first experience in a different section but I think this one is more appropriate.

Last night I had a dream about a girl I had witnessed a few months earlier. The dream started out as simple as could be. I was in my room on my laptop looking around on the internet, nothing significant. It was late, possibly 11:00 or 12:00, no reference of time but it was dark outside. I continued to surf the internet, mostly my usual routine, Facebook and such. I began feeling uneasy and cold. I grabbed a sweater off of my closet door. As I turned back my eyes were drawn to the window. Outside was her face. She was staring at me with a blank, emotionless stare. The dream changed and I was no longer in my room, instead I was face to face with her. Her breathing was uneven, as if she was unable to breath. She appeared not to have eyes, just sunken in blackness, deep within them I could see a shimmer as though she did in fact have eyes. She was pale and malnourished. All ambience stopped and all I could hear was her breathing. The dream ended and I woke up in a daze, it was still early so I sat up to collect myself and then went back to sleep. I woke up a few hours later and found my dream journal on my bed. I opened it to an unsettling picture I had drawn, the image is still fresh.

I have attached the photo with this post.

Did you consider the possibility that this girl might be a manifestation of your own psyche? That she could represent a part of you that is severely neglected and malnourished?