The Moment Of Our Lives: Elizabeth Vs. Rosie - Wwiii In The Making

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
WMG:

What the heck are you excited about? Airheaded celebrities yapping about topics above their comprehension level.

Why are you a shill for the show?

Pangloss

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I love Elizabeth and have no respect for that cow lesbo Rosie.

I wonder what Liberalman's take on this is.

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
"I love Elizabeth and have no respect for that cow lesbo Rosie."

I think I'm gonna save that sentence and paste it into responses as code for "You are an ignorant, basement-dwelling, pop culture swilling, intolerant vulgarian mouth-breather."

Maybe just the letters WMG will do.

This much energy expanded on such a stupid topic. It's like watching the truly uncoordinated attempt the half-pipe on a snowboard - wrong, painful, pathetic - but fascinating and kinda funny.

Pangloss

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Our day only has 24 hours, precious hours I might add, and I refuse to waste one minute of one of
those hours, on an self loving, fake, celebrity. I'd rather watch my grass grow.
Why are we so attracted to celebrities, they are vain, crave attention, make money off of us, and
that is the only reason they 'pretend' to care about us.
Let's put our energy into real people with real lives, so called unimportant people, everyday people who put their energy small towns, poor people, animals, environment/our earth, children, teachers,
the great outdoors. O K, I'm droning on, but 'REALLY' you guys, celebrities ?????:roll:

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
I don't own a television, the internet has come to replace all the functions of a television for me. There aren't any real internet celebrities... maybe the clowns over at the pirate bay, with their legal system hijinks. Even so, I have always wondered about the fascination with other people, celebrities or otherwise. Do people need to live vicariously perhaps?