The Chase after peapod!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
JD dream does not know that peapod was really the star of crouching tiger hidden dragon....mwaaahahahahahahah she says, as she leaps into undergrandnitz thread....doing a few backward flips into the thread......bring it on little piece of pumpernickel :twisted: :twisted:

JDream

Council Member
Apr 10, 2004
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
www.cu2.nl
'' Oh My '' JD says. As JD jumps back and runs .....
She keeps running till she comes on a crowded beach and hides between some people sitting there *Phew* JD thinks ''Peapod wont find me here'' JD says :p muahahahaha JD says :D :twisted:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
HA! xray vision little gouda :twisted: there is no escape. Your punishment will be a night on the town with little ricky :p wear pink wooden clogs. :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
HA! you don't seem to be running to fast :p me thinks you want to be caught by little ricky :p peapod will use the fairy dust to add 50 pounds on you :twisted: see how little ricky likes that :twisted: and you will also have hair in your ears and a 5 o'clock shadow...and you will meet up with little ricky and double date with tammy fay baker who will chaprone your date.....
mwaaahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahhaahha

JDream

Council Member
Apr 10, 2004
www.cu2.nl
peapod said:
This one I send to you JD Dream :p

Yo I break it down then I break you up
With a knee to the face and a kick to the cup
I'm not flamin, but I'm on fire
I'm high on life, only kites get me higher

Watch it evil girl!!!! I'm gonna get you and eat you when YOU'RE still ALIVE.

JDream

Council Member
Apr 10, 2004
www.cu2.nl
NOOO LEAVE RICKY ALONEEEEEEEEEE !!! :p He's mine, And you're not gonna touch him, Even when I need to run after you with this... hair in my ears. :O *hides hair of ears behind hair* *runs over to peapod and slaps* THERE!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Peapod cannot feel your slap, remember I have that cloak :p you put up a good fight for the little monkey ricky. May I attend the wedding? But first we must have one great battle to be sure you are the one that gets little ricky, she says as she starts up the chainsaw to cut down the tree JD is hiding in.....lumberjacks always have chainsaws :twisted:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
what the hell, this isn't fine.
yall gonna let this drop off page one?
weren't you havin fun?
or can't you compete with these rhymes

later JD mwaaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhah

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Ehm OK 8O ... it seems I have to rescue JDream right? ... let me think *does a googlesearch*

(...)

HA! surrender now, thou foul fiend (peapod), or else face ultimate humiliation ... ehm ... meaning: I have a nude photo of you peapod :p ... whoahahahahaha!!!!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
HA! I am back and I am wearing a yellow jumpsuit..and I am gonna kill JD Dream...and you to ricky if you get in my way.....2 againist one!!! my kinda fight.....hehehaw..............