The beginning?

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
So Ford has said that some stores will be able to start opening in a limited fashion.

As well some surgeries etc at hospitals will start to resume.

Hardware stores and garden centres as well.

All these are coming.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Personally, I think Premier Ford has done a credible job during this crisis, Shadow - my opinion of him has certainly risen. With all the proper health protocols in place, re-opening should begin in a limited fashion.

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
Personally, I think Premier Ford has done a credible job during this crisis, Shadow - my opinion of him has certainly risen. With all the proper health protocols in place, re-opening should begin in a limited fashion.

I would agree with you. Cheers!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
From what I've heard, that seems correct. I'm correct in thinking this isn't the crazy Ford guy, right?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
From what I've heard, that seems correct. I'm correct in thinking this isn't the crazy Ford guy, right?
There were two brothers, Tec. Rob Ford was the former mayor of TO and is now deceased. Doug is the current ON Premier and depending on who does the 'talking' he is either the devil incarnate or the best thing since sliced bread. Though it appears that even some of his former detractors are now seeing another side of the man and giving credit where it is due.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
There were two brothers, Tec. Rob Ford was the former mayor of TO and is now deceased. Doug is the current ON Premier and depending on who does the 'talking' he is either the devil incarnate or the best thing since sliced bread. Though it appears that even some of his former detractors are now seeing another side of the man and giving credit where it is due.

Is true. He had a rough start but seems to have quickly learned how to be a good leader.

I have been very impressed.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
So Ford has said that some stores will be able to start opening in a limited fashion.
As well some surgeries etc at hospitals will start to resume.
Hardware stores and garden centres as well.
All these are coming.

Curb side pick ups only, you still cant go in the stores. Good news for my oldest teen, got a call to head back to work at Canadian Tire this coming Thursday.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Curb side pick ups only, you still cant go in the stores. Good news for my oldest teen, got a call to head back to work at Canadian Tire this coming Thursday.
Good for him The canadian tire here still hasn't changed it's curb side door orders as of an hour ago.
Damn... I need a door latch spring for an outside rear screen door! and have to make sure of the fit because the original has disapeared sometimes this winter!