The basic teachings of Mohammed's call

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
This is clearly seen in soora 11 of the Quran:

(1. Alif, Lam, Ra. [These abbreviated initial Arabic letters mean:]
Recite To them, O Messenger.
A Scripture [: the Quran] whose revelations [or ayat] are [fluently mastered and] perfected [to become a miracle], and then elucidated [in other sites in the Quran to let people understand these revelations, that are] from a Most Wise [and] All-Aware [God.]

2. [To tell people] that: "You should worship none except God [alone];
I am to you from Him a warner [of punishment to those who associate others with God in the worship],
and a bearer of good news [of Paradise to those who obey God and do not associate anyone in His worship.]"

3. "And ask your Lord for forgiveness [of your past sins], and repent to Him [and do not associate anything with Him in the future],
and so He will let you enjoy a good living [in the World] until a stated time [of your death], and will give more reward to everyone doing more [righteous work.]
But if you turn away [from believing and from God’s obedience], then I fear for you the torment of a formidable day [lasting one thousand of your years.]

4. To God’s [dealing] will your return be [after death], and He is Most Able to do everything.”)

[The translator: But the response of his people to him was the denial and mockery and the enmity and hatred:]
(5. They twist their torsos to hide [themselves] from [Mohammed, when they meet him in the street.]
But even when they veil their heads with their clothes, [God] knows [the enmity to the Prophet] that they conceal [within themselves] and [the fighting against the prophet] which they proclaim.
He is All-Knowing about [the hearts] that are inside the breasts.)

See more explanation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
How many threads do we need of this pedo pig

You say you will be convinced, but in fact you don't like to be convinced, and so you will not yield to any logic.
He, & everyone else here, is waiting on you to provide this logic, from anywhere but the Quran or Mister Billy’s interpretation of the Quran. What do YOU think? What evidence can YOU provide from ANY OTHER SOURSE than Mr. Hilly’s version of what he thinks you should believe from the Quran?
In fact, I give the evidence which you disregard, and I give the argument of the Quran which is full of arguments and examples, and I give the evidence of the interpretation of the Quran which is full of evidence, and I confirm my words by the blessed ayat of the Quran which you abhor .. so what will I do to you, and you dislike the Quran!?…………
Habibi, can you not see the mental trap you are stuck in? Again, what do YOU think? Not Mohammad Ali-etc…or the Quran, but YOU! What evidence or logic can YOU provide? YOU Youself, or from ANY Other Source?

Reactions: taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Habibi, can you not see the mental trap you are stuck in?
They never can.

"History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis. Religion is a crutch for people not strong enough to stand up to the unknown without help. But, like dandruff, most people do have a religion and spend time and money on it and seem to derive considerable pleasure from fiddling with it."
--Robert A. Heinlein

Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
They never can.

"History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis. Religion is a crutch for people not strong enough to stand up to the unknown without help. But, like dandruff, most people do have a religion and spend time and money on it and seem to derive considerable pleasure from fiddling with it."
--Robert A. Heinlein
for a long time religion was used to keep the peons peons.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Therefore, the basic teachings of Prophet Mohammed call are:
1- To believe in God alone with no associate or equal, or patron.
2- To believe in the Next Life which is spiritual and ethereal, not material, and will start immediately following man's death.
3- That he was a warner of Hell for the idolater, and bearer of good news of Paradise to the monotheist who does not associate anyone with God in the worship.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The reaction of people of Mecca to the Prophet's call:

Quran 11: 5, which means:
(They twist their torsos to hide [themselves] from [Mohammed, when they meet him in the street.] i
But even when they veil their heads with their clothes, [God] knows [the enmity to the Prophet] that they conceal [within themselves] and [the fighting against the prophet] which they proclaim.
He is All-Knowing about [the hearts] that are inside the breasts.)
..................................................................................................................................................................................

i It means: when the associaters and idolaters met God’s messenger in their way and saw him, they twisted themselves aside lest the Prophet might see them and speak to them, invite them to the Islam and forbid them from worshipping the idols, because they were embarrassed from his words and did not accept his invitation.
Some of them covered his head with his garment lest the Prophet should see him and speak to him…

Last edited: