The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
try reading
for the truth of jesus

The truth of Jesus, is that he was never anointed to Christ.

If you are a literalist, then you must see Jesus as biologically female, given his androgynous father and human mother.

That is what the right wing Christians preach.

Most Christians do not even see Yahweh/Jesus as androgynous. They do not want to face the truth of their own Word of God.

Regards
DL

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
The truth of Jesus, is that he was never anointed to Christ.

If you are a literalist, then you must see Jesus as biologically female, given his androgynous father and human mother.

That is what the right wing Christians preach.

Most Christians do not even see Yahweh/Jesus as androgynous. They do not want to face the truth of their own Word of God.

Regards
DL

the claim that Jesus is a biological female is not in the bible nor in the original greek new testament languages

Lesson 8: Why Jesus Became a Man (Hebrews 2:16-18) | Bible.org

all you are doing to spouting recycled new age, occult, esoteric and kabbalist nonsense what you are preaching is nothing new

and you still refuse to address the gospel of thomas which says that women are not worthy of the kingdom of heaven

for somebody who claims to be a atheist you can't stop talking about christianity despite the fact that most members here are not religious

This video expose' will examine, some of the estoteric/occult symbolism, that is contain within Ariana Grande new music video God is a Woman. Grande projects anti-Biblical message, that she pushes the Gnostic doctrine of Sophia being God, and the femmine aspect of the Kabbalah Shekinah as the true representation of God, in place of the True Creator YHWH/THE FATHER.

Last edited:

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
the claim that Jesus is a biological female is not in the bible nor in the original greek new testament languages

Lesson 8: Why Jesus Became a Man (Hebrews 2:16-18) | Bible.org

all you are doing to spouting recycled new age, occult, esoteric and kabbalist nonsense what you are preaching is nothing new

and you still refuse to address the gospel of thomas which says that women are not worthy of the kingdom of heaven

for somebody who claims to be a atheist you can't stop talking about christianity despite the fact that most members here are not religious

This video expose' will examine, some of the estoteric/occult symbolism, that is contain within Ariana Grande new music video God is a Woman. Grande projects anti-Biblical message, that she pushes the Gnostic doctrine of Sophia being God, and the femmine aspect of the Kabbalah Shekinah as the true representation of God, in place of the True Creator YHWH/THE FATHER.
New age????

Fundamental Christianity of today, Brainiac.

Her Modern Age Christian point, is made near the end of the link.

She is one of yours, ---- so stop calling her a liar.

Religion and the Feminist Movement Conference - Panel III: Virginia Mollenkott - YouTube

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
the Gnostic doctrine of Sophia being God,
??

That is not a Gnostic view. Sophia is wisdom in our myths.

Look up the Cathars and note how they are a naturalist religion whose highest form is a Parfait. A perfected human.

Jesus says the same thing. I quote those in this that explains what we name God.

All intelligent people do about the same, while not likely expressing it the way I do.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Alan Watts - On The Book of Eli - YouTube

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

On Becoming an Adult - YouTube

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
??

That is not a Gnostic view. Sophia is wisdom in our myths.

Look up the Cathars and note how they are a naturalist religion whose highest form is a Parfait. A perfected human.

Jesus says the same thing. I quote those in this that explains what we name God.

All intelligent people do about the same, while not likely expressing it the way I do.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Alan Watts - On The Book of Eli - YouTube

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

On Becoming an Adult - YouTube

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL

they are gnostic views denying them won't change anything

the verses you are quoted never mentioned Sophia all you are doing is twisiting the bible to suit your satanic/gnostic views

and somebody who blindly belive in gnostic myths and spamming the forum with them has no business complaining about supernatural myths

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
satanists and devil worshippers all say Satan is a real hero
IDK if they all do, but they should, as that follows Christian thinking.

I know Christians do as they sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to god's plan.

Do you disagree with Christians?

I mostly do but not on this. I am more in the Jewish Original Virtue thinking than in the Original Sin notion that Christianity came up with.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
and somebody who blindly belive in gnostic myths
How does one believe a myth is real?

This I got to see.

You are trying to put supernatural belief into a religion that has none, other than our myths, which were written to go against the Christian myth before Christianity went stupid and began to believe literally in their genocidal prick of a god.

Regards
DL

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
How does one believe a myth is real?

This I got to see.

You are trying to put supernatural belief into a religion that has none, other than our myths, which were written to go against the Christian myth before Christianity went stupid and began to believe literally in their genocidal prick of a god.

Regards
DL

your gnostic nonsense you keep spamming the forum with is about twisting the bible and christianity and promote satanic worship and satanism

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
your gnostic nonsense you keep spamming the forum with is about twisting the bible and christianity and promote satanic worship and satanism
I spoke of of believing in the supernatural.

You could not argue against the stupidity of it so, as all poor apologists do, you deflect to the personal.

Go away, stupid, or get better.

Regards
DL