That '70s Show

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
That '70s Show just ended tonight after 8 seasons.

Wow! I'm going to miss that show. :(

And the show ended great. Not like some shows that you watch and then they have a crapy ending.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
JonB2004 said:

And the show ended great. Not like some shows that you watch and then they have a crapy ending.
Ah Sh!t I missed it! :evil:

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
Johnny Utah said:
JonB2004 said:

What made you miss it?

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
JonB2004 said:
Johnny Utah said:
JonB2004 said:

What made you miss it?
My girlfriend was watching The O.C. so I had to watch it with her which made me forget to tape That 70's Show.. :(

Incase you don't know the woman is always right..
:lol:

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
Johnny Utah said:
JonB2004 said:
Johnny Utah said:
JonB2004 said:

What made you miss it?
My girlfriend was watching The O.C. so I had to watch it with her which made me forget to tape That 70's Show.. :(

Incase you don't know the woman is always right..
:lol:

Your girlfriend was watching The O.C. at 8pm on CTV. She could of watched it at 9pm on FOX. That way you could of watched the show.

Damn women!
Of course I don't have any personal experience with them..........yet!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Lisa Robin Kelly Arrested On Domestic Abuse Charges Airdate : 4/5/2012

She was the bubbly blonde on That 70's Show—the shameless flirt who drove Ashton Kutcher's character wild with desire.

But look at Lisa Robin Kelly today.

The actress, now 42, was once a rising star on the sitcom that launched the careers of Kutcher and Mila Kunis. Now, instead of stardom, Lisa Robin Kelly is living out of her car.

Her Toyota Camry is littered with clothes and an old head-shot from her glory days, tossed under a bag in the back.
Her new look is a mugshot. What a fall from grace.

Kelly told INSIDE EDITION's Jim Moret, "First of all, I have chocolate on my face. I was arrested as I was eating chocolate."

Kelly is facing the prospect of jail time—arrested for allegedly beating up her boyfriend. She denies the charges.

"It's a felony charge for some scratch that he caused on his face. I don't know what to do. I'm scared. I'm really scared," said Kelly.

Kelly's troubles date back to 2003 when she was fired from That 70's Show, she says, because she had a drinking problem.
"There was a period of time where I had a very severe alcohol problem," said Kelly.
The acting jobs dried up and she was in and out of rehab. In 2010, she was arrested for driving under the influence. Her first unflattering mugshot that, she says, made it difficult to find work.

"Anybody can look really bad. If you're going to judge on on how I look in a mugshot, it's really unfortunate," said Kelly.

"Are you going to be okay?" asked Moret.
Kelly replied, "I'm am intelligent, extremely talented actress who deserves to be back on camera."

News - Lisa Robin Kelly Arrested On Domestic Abuse Charges - InsideEdition.com

Lisa Robin Kelly's Co-Stars React To Her Recent Arrest Airdate : 4/9/2012

It was Lisa Robin Kelly's finest hour, playing the ditzy blonde on That 70's Show. Now, the actor who played her dad is speaking out reacting to her arrest for domestic assault and the news that she's now living out of her car.
Kurtwood Smith played the grumpy dad on the hit show, but when it came to his daughter, he was real pushover.
INSIDE EDITION's Jim Moret asked Smith if he saw Kelly's recent mugshot.
"Yes. It's too bad. We all felt terrible about what happened to her," said Smith.

Kelly was fired from the show after three seasons because, she admits, she had a drinking problem. When Moret talked to her she had a message for her former castmates, who include Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis.

"I would want to say to them, 'I'm sorry for being unprofessional. I'm sorry for letting you down,' " said Kelly.
Smith told Moret, "She has no reason to apologize to me and to anybody else on the show. When she was there she was great to be around. Towards the end, you could tell she was having difficulties."

A That 70's Show TV reunion is planned for later this month and Smith says they'll all be thinking about Lisa Robin Kelly.

Smith said, "We're hoping for the best for her, that she does whatever she needs to do to get her life back in order."

News - Lisa Robin Kelly's Co-Stars React To Her Recent Arrest - InsideEdition.com

Videos - Lisa Robin Kelly Talks to INSIDE EDITION - InsideEdition.com

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Danny Masterson ordered to stand trial on rape charges
Author of the article:Reuters
Reuters
Gene Maddaus
Publishing date:May 21, 2021 • 1 day ago • 1 minute read • Join the conversation
Actor Danny Masterson is arraigned on three rape charges in separate incidents in 2001 and 2003, at Los Angeles Superior Court, Los Angeles, California, September 18, 2020.
Actor Danny Masterson is arraigned on three rape charges in separate incidents in 2001 and 2003, at Los Angeles Superior Court, Los Angeles, California, September 18, 2020. PHOTO BY LUCY NICHOLSON /POOL/AFP via Getty Images
Article content
LOS ANGELES (Variety.com) – A judge on Friday ordered “That ’70s Show” actor Danny Masterson to stand trial on charges that he raped three women nearly 20 years ago.

Masterson faces up to 45 years to life in prison if convicted on all three charges. Each of the three women testified at a preliminary hearing in Los Angeles Superior Court, which began on Tuesday.

Judge Charlaine F. Olmedo ruled that prosecutors had offered enough evidence for the case to go to trial, a court spokesperson confirmed. Masterson is due back in court for an arraignment on June 7.

The Associated Press reported that one of the women, identified as Jen B., told the court that Masterson had carried her upstairs after she became woozy at his house in April 2003. She testified that she threw up, and Masterson put her in the shower to clean her off, according to the A.P. Afterward. She alleged that Masterson raped her, and then threatened her with a gun, the A.P. reported.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.
Article content

A second accuser, Christina B., testified on Wednesday that she was in a six-year relationship with Masterson when he raped her in November 2001, the A.P. reported. A third woman, identified in court as N. Trout, told the court that Masterson raped her in late 2003.

Masterson, 45, has pleaded not guilty to the charges. His attorney, Thomas Mesereau, has predicted that he will be exonerated once the case goes to trial.

Prosecutors charged Masterson last June, following an LAPD investigation that lasted more than three years.

Masterson is also facing a civil suit, which alleges that the Church of Scientology stalked and harassed his accusers in retaliation for going to the police. Masterson was working on the Netflix series “The Ranch” until he was dropped in December 2017, in the wake of the #MeToo movement.