Tea From Russia Came

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Never heard of those I get the Lipton tea if it's on sale and if not I get the generic tea bags. Ones as good as the other tea is tea.

Lipton makes good onion soup too btw.

I may put honey in my hot tea and If I don't have honey I'll damn sure throw some sugar in there with some half & half love it. In my iced tea I like plenty of sugar. I don't like anything but Lipton so I'm not sure what I'd add to those exotic teas that look like dried boogers. Probably a shot of tequila.

As far as coffee goes generic is as good as any a few roach wings ain't gonna hurt no one.

How can you have never heard of Earl Grey tea, one of the world's most famous brands of tea? When I was in Perugia for a few months in 2004 they were selling Twinings Earl Grey tea in local supermarkets. It's scented with bergamot oil and named after Charles Grey, British Prime Minister between 1830 and 1834, who reputedly received a gift, probably a diplomatic perquisite, of tea flavoured with bergamot oil.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
How can you have never heard of Earl Grey tea, one of the world's most famous brands of tea? When I was in Perugia for a few months in 2004 they were selling Twinings Earl Grey tea in local supermarkets. It's scented with bergamot oil and named after Charles Grey, British Prime Minister between 1830 and 1834, who reputedly received a gift, probably a diplomatic perquisite, of tea flavoured with bergamot oil.

Next time I'm in the Walmart I may see if they sell that brand. I won't buy the stuff mind you as I've been drinking Lipton all my life but I'll see if they sell it out of curiosity.

I know damn well they don't sell those dried boogers Silly Billy likes to drink.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Next time I'm in the Walmart I may see if they sell that brand. I won't buy the stuff mind you as I've been drinking Lipton all my life but I'll see if they sell it out of curiosity.

I know damn well they don't sell those dried boogers Silly Billy likes to drink.

It can't be worse than drinking essence of burnt beans.