Tattoos!!!

joellewoodruff

Jun 4, 2004
Toronto
I just got another one, I have an elephant (my totam and good luck charm) on my back, and drum notes on my ankle. What do you guys have, or want?????

Cyberm4n

Electoral Member
Jun 6, 2002
Toronto
i have a tattoo of a scorpion on my back, it's small and not embarassing at all. it is only visable when i wear certain types of tank tops. i dont want anymore right now, but i was thinking about more tattoos a couple of years ago.

Ginger_Ale

Electoral Member
May 23, 2004
Boston
I don't have any...I don't like tatoos, I don't see the point in getting them.

To those that have them: Why did you get them?

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I might get a tatoo in the future. I'm not totally sure about the idea, though.

Maybe a little eagle of some kind? Nah, that's a little too biker gangish for me. Or a maple leaf would be cool. Though there's some cool designs I've seen before.

I'd only get one that is completely unique.

Cyberm4n

Electoral Member
Jun 6, 2002
Toronto
go for it andem! tattoos are always unique and cool! dont ever get one of the templates they have in the shops.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I love to get a tattoo of Bush on my rear, but i am afraid that he might be a big pain in the butt.

silvrmunky

Jan 27, 2005
calgary
www.silvrmunky.tk
Tattoos are great and personal form of inner exspresion, though the are only for some people. Each person has there own way of expression. So wanting one and not are each persons own decision and neither or right or wrong. I personally have 8 tattoos right now and more to come. All i would suggest to those thinking of getting one are, make sure its something that you want on you for life and dont make the choice in a matter of mins, take some time before making that life long choice. If people need ideas or want a custom peace i will be more then happy to design something for you.. just msg me. Take care and be smart.

silvrmunky

Jan 27, 2005
calgary
www.silvrmunky.tk
Tattoos are great and personal form of inner exspresion, though the are only for some people. Each person has there own way of expression. So wanting one and not are each persons own decision and neither or right or wrong. I personally have 8 tattoos right now and more to come. All i would suggest to those thinking of getting one are, make sure its something that you want on you for life and dont make the choice in a matter of mins, take some time before making that life long choice. If people need ideas or want a custom peace i will be more then happy to design something for you.. just msg me. Take care and be smart.

silvrmunky

Jan 27, 2005
calgary
www.silvrmunky.tk

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I just saw someone not long ago that had a entire dragon on his neck it took up his whole neck...yikes!!! that must have ouched!
I don't have a problem with tattoos, people have been doing it for thousands of years. I personally don't have any. But I enjoy looking at them on other people.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I just saw someone not long ago that had a entire dragon on his neck it took up his whole neck...yikes!!! that must have ouched!
I don't have a problem with tattoos, people have been doing it for thousands of years. I personally don't have any. But I enjoy looking at them on other people.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
I have many ... and am planning my next one. :) Tattoos, for me, are meaningful expressions of important events or beliefs of my life. I have a blue heron, a labrys, 2 lilies, a pegasus, a rainbow, some chinese writing, a lifelong friend's initial with flower and a couple others. I also have piercings. :)

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
I have many ... and am planning my next one. :) Tattoos, for me, are meaningful expressions of important events or beliefs of my life. I have a blue heron, a labrys, 2 lilies, a pegasus, a rainbow, some chinese writing, a lifelong friend's initial with flower and a couple others. I also have piercings. :)