Stage 2 started today!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I wish I had your optimism, Shadow. People are still dieing from the virus while thousands of others are doing their level best to catch it.

As long as that behavior continues the virus will have free rein.

I am grateful every day that I live in a rural area.

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
I wish I had your optimism, Shadow. People are still dieing from the virus while thousands of others are doing their level best to catch it.
As long as that behavior continues the virus will have free rein.
I am grateful every day that I live in a rural area.

Well, I live in a town of about 2000 people that is swarmed every summer by about 50k people.

So I choose to be positive, and take safe precautions.

I always say my attitude will determine my altitude.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Stage 4 here. I'm shoulder to shoulder with my peers and pinting it up.

Poor COVID19 has learned "You dont choose Sask life, Sask life chooses you" the hard way.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Well, I live in a town of about 2000 people that is swarmed every summer by about 50k people.

So I choose to be positive, and take safe precautions.

I always say my attitude will determine my altitude.

We see a busy tourist season in our area. Lots of great fishing lakes and good resorts in the area. All our resorts would be full if the regs were relaxed. They've had to turn a lot of people down who were looking to book a cabin or B&B.

Friends of mine who own a resort on Canim got an early jump on the season when they hosted a tree planting crew. Bill told me that the crew were just great - followed every reg to the letter including designating one person to do the grocery and supply shopping. They were here for over a month. Not a single person got sick and lots of trees got planted. :smile:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

Poor COVID19 has learned "You dont choose Sask life, Sask life chooses you" the hard way.

Good news. Now we need to fill Mosaic with fans and teams. Bring back the CFL. :smile: Go Riders!

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend

I love it!

Kick some covid butt and do it Sask-style!

Good for you guys!