Space Thread

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Technically though, it did land without exploding. Then exploded.

Then a series of smaller landings followed, none of which individually exploded, so there's that.

So, statistically speaking, the ratio of parts of the craft that exploded on landing is very low.

Now read the title of the news again..

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I can see it now. Tardship lands on Mars, crew steps onto the surface of the Red Planet, square-jawed White guy says "We came in peace for all--BOOM!. . ."

"Crap! OK, everybody, start saving your shit, and somebody go through the wreckage and see if you can find those potatoes!"

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
1615401533436.png

A Post-it Note Debunks the Moon Landing???​

You read that title correctly everyone. Through the Aether genuinely thinks that the Moon landing can be proven as a hoax because of....a post-it note! Let's take a look at this "undeniable" evidence shall we!

Unfortunately YouTube have terminated his account in the last few days so I cannot provide the source video.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I cannot see anyone willing enough to want to live in some bubble miles over the Venus surface. What would be the point to that? I would prefer that we would go to Mars and try to make Mars an habitable planet for humans to live on. At least humans can land on Mars and are able to move around and maybe even teraform Mars for humans one day to be able to live without having to wear space suits. I hope that I can live long enough to see humans land on Mars. ;)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
It would appear as though billionaire Elon Musk would rather spend his time and billions on travelling to Mars rather than trying to support wars, poverty, famine, promotion of vaccines and tyranny on we the people like so many other globalist billionaires like to do like B. Gates and the rest of that evil satanic Zionist globalist ilk that can only think about power and control over the world thru globalist communism. (n)

At least Elon Musk gives us something to look forward to that is exciting to watch and to see if it can be done unlike the others mentioned above that only want to continue on with trying to make we the people's lives miserable as hell on earth for eternity. These Zionist globalists could make this world a paradise to live in and on but they prefer to make life on earth a hellish world. Instead of them being loved by we the people on earth they prefer to be hated for all time by we the people. (n)

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'm a Zionist - just like Queen Victoria, King Edward VII and Napoleon Bonaparte were.