Some of the noble instructions in the Quran

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Quran 49: 11-12, which mean:
(11. O you who believe, no men shall ridicule other men, for they may be better than they [will be in the Next Life]. Nor shall any women ridicule other women, for they may be better than they [will be in the Next Life.]
Nor shall you mock one another, nor revile one another by nicknames
a. [The one who acts like this is an "ungodly".]
An evil name is the "ungodliness" after the "belief".
b
Anyone who does not repent [from this act], such are the wrong-doers c.

12. O you who believe, avoid most of [bad] suspicion [about believers], for surely suspicion in some cases is a sin [of the suspicious one],
and do not spy
d,
nor let some of you backbite others
e;
Does anyone of you like to eat the flesh of his dead [: absent] brother?
f
But you abhor it g;
And avoid God's [punishment for the backbiting], surely God is All-Accepting the repentance [of those who repent], Most-Merciful [to those who regret.]
)
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

11 a The meaning: Let not anyone of you call another with some nickname which he dislikes.
11 b It means: It will be an evil title to be called an "ungodly" after being called a "believer"; i.e. after you were believers, you will become ‘ungodly’ because of such bad manners.
11 c i.e. they wrong people with their hurtful words.

12 d i.e. do not seek after the flaws and defects of Muslims; because anyone who seeks after the flaws and defects of Muslims to expose them, God will expose him even in his family.
12 e i.e. do not mention anyone of you, when he is absent, with something he dislikes.
12 f i.e. like the wolf; i.e. do not be like wolves which eat the flesh of each other; because the backbiting leads to enmity so that they will be like wolves; this actually is a parable said about the backbiting.
It means: when his brother is absent.
And it is narrated from Jabir, one of the companions of Prophet Mohammed, that the messenger of God said: "Avoid the backbiting for it is worse than the adultery; because the adulterer may repent and God may accept his repentance, while the backbiter will not be forgiven unless the one, whom he backbites, will pardon him."
12 g It means: as do you abhor the eating of your dead brother's flesh, then you should avoid the backbiting.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/49.htm#a49_11

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Quran 49: 11-12, which mean:
(11. O you who believe, no men shall ridicule other men, for they may be better than they [will be in the Next Life]. Nor shall any women ridicule other women, for they may be better than they [will be in the Next Life.]
Nor shall you mock one another, nor revile one another by nicknames
a. [The one who acts like this is an "ungodly".]
An evil name is the "ungodliness" after the "belief".
b
Anyone who does not repent [from this act], such are the wrong-doers c.

12. O you who believe, avoid most of [bad] suspicion [about believers], for surely suspicion in some cases is a sin [of the suspicious one],
and do not spy
d,
nor let some of you backbite others
e;
Does anyone of you like to eat the flesh of his dead [: absent] brother?
f
But you abhor it g;
And avoid God's [punishment for the backbiting], surely God is All-Accepting the repentance [of those who repent], Most-Merciful [to those who regret.]
)
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

11 a The meaning: Let not anyone of you call another with some nickname which he dislikes.
11 b It means: It will be an evil title to be called an "ungodly" after being called a "believer"; i.e. after you were believers, you will become ‘ungodly’ because of such bad manners.
11 c i.e. they wrong people with their hurtful words.

12 d i.e. do not seek after the flaws and defects of Muslims; because anyone who seeks after the flaws and defects of Muslims to expose them, God will expose him even in his family.
12 e i.e. do not mention anyone of you, when he is absent, with something he dislikes.
12 f i.e. like the wolf; i.e. do not be like wolves which eat the flesh of each other; because the backbiting leads to enmity so that they will be like wolves; this actually is a parable said about the backbiting.
It means: when his brother is absent.
And it is narrated from Jabir, one of the companions of Prophet Mohammed, that the messenger of God said: "Avoid the backbiting for it is worse than the adultery; because the adulterer may repent and God may accept his repentance, while the backbiter will not be forgiven unless the one, whom he backbites, will pardon him."
12 g It means: as do you abhor the eating of your dead brother's flesh, then you should avoid the backbiting.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/49.htm#a49_11

You're a liar and a vile person like the Christian Missionaries, like the Crusaders.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The Quran and the Bible:
The Quran confirms the original Torah and the Ten Commandments and confirms the original Gospel. It confirms the monotheism of the Torah, and brings most of its statements similar to those of the Torah of Moses; yet it gives some moderated and mild statements for those who believe in it.

The Quran is concise, yet it gives tremendous knowledge about the affairs of the World and the Next Life or the Hereafter.
It gives the discussion of people while they are in Hell, and at the hour of their death, and the discourse of people in Paradise in heaven.

Its marvels are innumerable: speaking about heaven and earth and counting God's blessings to people.
And it gives instructions and details of rites, all this in summary.
It includes the arguments against atheists, idolaters, and disbelievers among the people of the Bible: Jews and Christians.

The Quran corrects the mistakes and distortions that occurred in the Bible: the Torah and the Gospel.
It corrects the corrupted creeds of Jews and Christians, which now some Muslims have followed, with their ignorance about the true meaning of the Quran revelations or ayat.

The Mistakes In The Torah Of Ezra
The Lies Of Ezra About The Prophets