Social Corruption Tribunal5

grunt

Oct 1, 2011
“Social Corruption Tribunal”: 5. I just could not write the official phony name!

After lunch, the hearing turned into a circus, the adjudicator became an advocate for the other party. When I mentioned the lawyer’s comment on the witness the Adjudicator cut me off. Hiding behind the “privacy” act, he objected to bringing that comment and what the witness had said for discussion. I said “I did not say that; the lawyer did” pointing to the lawyer and read from the letter I received. The Adjudicator responded by saying “are you going to listen to her lawyer?” Wow; I should have said “of course not I am going to listen to a corrupt government employee”! Not only there was no reasonable explanation for the actions but there was also a witness to the event. All that meant nothing to the corrupt racist adjudicator because the offender did not say it was due to race therefore it was not proven. He expected that people would believe that BS. Because those corrupt pigs who put him in there are stupid idiots he thinks that everybody else is a stupid idiot also. His decision was ‘no racism was involved’ based on nothing, only on how much money he got. That same bigot who hid behind ‘privacy law’ when he was cornered posted the case on the internet with names and his decision! Switching of employees for the hearing happened under the noses of the top Tribunal Brass who obviously get their cut of the profits to turn a blind eye. Apparently the work code in this organization is “scratch my back and I’ll scratch your front”. They know that nobody can touch them. I do not want to say this but I can’t help thinking it. Since I can not read minds or see consciences I can talk only based on what happens and what I see. Do governments have no idea of what is going on, or that is exactly what they want? That is the same secret tool that some Canadian Governments have been using since inception to present day (another discussion). Politicians are a segment of society; as such some of them are racists. But they can not always do what they want themselves, so they go for second best; let some one else do your dirty work and keep your hands clean (that is what they think!) just give them the tools. We all know that ‘you do not have to pull the trigger yourself to be guilty’. From all this, the only conclusion I, or anybody else with brain to think can come up with is: corruption is rampant in the whole organization top to bottom. It is a CESSPOOL OF RACISM AND CORRUPTION.

These are just symptoms of a problem