Sign Reads "Stephen Harper Eats Babies."

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Aww, come on. Politics doesn't affect the flavor one bit. If you promise to treat him right, I'll let you have him, no strings attached.

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
I believe he may be exhibiting early signs of Mad Cow Disease, and so thankfully, I will have to pass..... but please feel free to indulge yourself.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Re: RE: Sign Reads "Stephen Harper Eats Babies."

fuzzylogix said:
I believe he may be exhibiting early signs of Mad Cow Disease, and so thankfully, I will have to pass..... but please feel free to indulge yourself.

No thanks. He's far too young and inexperienced for my taste, he wouldn't understand all that is involved in the process of the hunt. And we don't eat other members either, it's some kind of rule.

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
Two neurons held together by a prion- and one of the neurons is inhibitory! Talk about empty calories!

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
Re: RE: Sign Reads "Stephen Harper Eats Babies."

Said1 said:
fuzzylogix said:

No thanks. He's far too young and inexperienced for my taste, he wouldn't understand all that is involved in the process of the hunt. And we don't eat other members either, it's some kind of rule.

Well, maybe we could be like Germany where apparently you can advertise on the internet for someone who would like to be eaten.