Should colour be an election issue?

Harikrish

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2014
When church openings is an election issue God wins!

When colour is an election issue, Who wins?

According to Biden you ain't black if you support Trump.
Same reason why Trump is recommending bleach, Clorox disinfectants as a cure to his supporters.
Why is colour such an issue in this election?

Astro2 wrote: Lol idk hari. Because US democrats love race baiting.

Here is the problem.

Blacks use their colour and vote as a bargaining chip to get their black agenda advanced. But once they give up their vote (after they voted) all they have left is their colour. So they have even less than what they started out with.

Blacks have even tried to hang on to their vote to avoid the situation above. But that leaves them with even less. They don't even have a chance of advancing their black agenda because they never voted for it.

Now hearing Biden say, "You ain't black if you vote for Trump". Sounds like an offer to blacks who don't want to be black. But Trump already said blacks are shitholes. So voting for Trump makes them shitholes. That's even worse than blacks losing their vote, Agenda and colour. They become shitholes in Trump's party.

Is Voting Democrat any better for blacks? You got a white willing to work under Obama and your first black president. You still kept your black colour and your black agenda. So you are still very black under the Democrates. But not shitholes. Now that's a distinction worth considering.

Test you IQ on this one. Lol!

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
In Canada colour could be an election issue, but not in Murica.

Harikrish

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2014
In Canada colour could be an election issue, but not in Murica.
The only election issue in Canada has always been over language French or English. The people went as far as trying to separate the two permanently. But colour has never been an election issue.
Why? Because the British and French were past colonial powers and the myth of white supremacy faded along with their diminished status.
Canadian election issues are about rich Asian immigrants and how much of Canada should they be allowed to own.
Considering how well the Asian countries managed the CoronaVirus pandemic compare to Europe and America. Most Canadians should feel reassured they are not your typical colonial ceremonial past. Asians will allow you to rent from them too.
Canadians don't obsess with something that is only skin deep like colour. Dealing with cultural diversity is an exercise in humility. Same reason why we sometimes hoist our flag upside down.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
When church openings is an election issue God wins!

When colour is an election issue, Who wins?

According to Biden you ain't black if you support Trump.
Same reason why Trump is recommending bleach, Clorox disinfectants as a cure to his supporters.
Where exactly did Trump say to use bleach? Go ahead, we can wait. Seriously, if you honestly believe that Trump told people to inject bleach or Lysol, you're probably the kind of person who raised kids that eat Tide pods.

Funny how the fools always leave out the part where he refers to UV radiation which is IN FACT, a form of disinfectant. It's used in both the medical community and food production to kill off germs and bacteria to essentially sterilize the food.

Now, on to Biden's comment. It's pretty funny how the party that has consistently worked to keep Black people down since the days of slavery get all racist about Black people who won't vote for them.
The Obama years showed the Democrats incredible double standard when it comes to their faux morals and ethics. Example; if you didn't vote for Obama just because he was Black, you were a racist. If did vote for Obama just because he was Black (because you thought it would be cool and "progressive"), it wasn't racist. And if you were Black and still didn't vote for Obama, then you were an "Uncle Tom".

Of course it's virtually impossible to have a rational discussion about racism with anyone sitting farther than just left-of-center because they continually change the definition of racism to suit their ends. For example, if your name is Justin Trudeau and you're a full-on leftard, then having a history of cultural appropriation and dressing up in Black face isn't racist. But if you're Don Cherry and you say "You people" in reference to those living in Canada who don't sport a poppy around Nov.11, you're a hate-speech spewing racist who needs to be fired from their job.

You simply can't rationally discuss squat with people who live in a constant fantasy world of moral and emotional relativism.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Orange = NDP
Blue= Liberal posing as conservative .
Red = Liberal
Green = Green

Didnt realize your name was wally. I'll make sure I'm clearer in my requests in the future so I dont confuse you.

Harikrish

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2014
Where exactly did Trump say to use bleach? Go ahead, we can wait. Seriously, if you honestly believe that Trump told people to inject bleach or Lysol, you're probably the kind of person who raised kids that eat Tide pods.
Funny how the fools always leave out the part where he refers to UV radiation which is IN FACT, a form of disinfectant. It's used in both the medical community and food production to kill off germs and bacteria to essentially sterilize the food.
Now, on to Biden's comment. It's pretty funny how the party that has consistently worked to keep Black people down since the days of slavery get all racist about Black people who won't vote for them.
The Obama years showed the Democrats incredible double standard when it comes to their faux morals and ethics. Example; if you didn't vote for Obama just because he was Black, you were a racist. If did vote for Obama just because he was Black (because you thought it would be cool and "progressive"), it wasn't racist. And if you were Black and still didn't vote for Obama, then you were an "Uncle Tom".
Of course it's virtually impossible to have a rational discussion about racism with anyone sitting farther than just left-of-center because they continually change the definition of racism to suit their ends. For example, if your name is Justin Trudeau and you're a full-on leftard, then having a history of cultural appropriation and dressing up in Black face isn't racist. But if you're Don Cherry and you say "You people" in reference to those living in Canada who don't sport a poppy around Nov.11, you're a hate-speech spewing racist who needs to be fired from their job.
You simply can't rationally discuss squat with people who live in a constant fantasy world of moral and emotional relativism.
Trump suggests injecting disinfectants as cure for CoronaVirus. Bleach, Clorox, Lysol are disinfectants. He could not explain how one could get UV light inside their bodies, neither could Deborah Birr.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zicGxU5MfwE

Last edited:

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Given you a chance here, wally.
Why and under what context?
I like the colours blue and orange and I think more posters should display those colours. It has nothing to do with politics.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I like the colours blue and orange and I think more posters should display those colours. It has nothing to do with politics.

The question that you answered yes to was all about politics. Are you now afraid to back up your beliefs?

You said yes as to if colour should be part of an election issue. I'm giving you a chance to elaborate on that answer.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The question that you answered yes to was all about politics. Are you now afraid to back up your beliefs?
You said yes as to if colour should be part of an election issue. I'm giving you a chance to elaborate on that answer.
And I did.