Shaw all screwed up........sheesh

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
So my neighbor just called and asked me to check the time on the Shaw TV guide.........funny request but I did it anyway only to see that apparently we are now on Atlantic time for some reason. It is 12:25 here in BC yet my guide is telling me that it is 4:22PM. Of course phoning Shaw got me nowhere so I can't get an explanation from them as to why this is happening. I can hardly wait till the pandemic is over to switch to Telus as my satellite provider.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
So my neighbor just called and asked me to check the time on the Shaw TV guide.........funny request but I did it anyway only to see that apparently we are now on Atlantic time for some reason. It is 12:25 here in BC yet my guide is telling me that it is 4:22PM. Of course phoning Shaw got me nowhere so I can't get an explanation from them as to why this is happening. I can hardly wait till the pandemic is over to switch to Telus as my satellite provider.
the last time that happened I told my sister to unplug the rogers converter box. that fixed the problem. :) :cool: