Scam Revealed - Algonquin Negotiators Caught “suckling”

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
MNN said:
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]SCAM REVEALED - ALGONQUIN NEGOTIATORS CAUGHT “SUCKLING”[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]- WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES!

MNN. Jan. 7, 2008. Eight Mohawks from four communities were invited by Robert “Too Much Mercy” Lovelace, the negotiator for the Ardoc Lake Algonquins, to attend a public meeting in Kingston Ontario. They were supposedly hammering out a deal between the Ardoc/Sharbot Lake Algonquins, Ontario government and Frontenac Ventures Corporation to “stop” a uranium mining project that may have never been meant to see the light of day. “See you there”, he said. The meeting was
to start on Sunday, January 6, from 7:00 to 11:00 pm. at the Holiday Inn.

When we arrived in Kingston at 5:30 pm we phoned Randy Cota, Ontario Provincial Police “chief” of the Ardoc Algonquins to get directions. He phoned their ambulance chaser [lawyer], Chris “The Calf” Reid, who was already at the hotel. Reid said he would be waiting for us there at 6:45.

Kingston Ontario is on Mohawk land. The Algonquins have been our allies for a long time. In July 2007 they sent us a wampum requesting our assistance. According to the Two Row Wampum protocol, we must remain a part of this issue until it is resolved.

We were more than “observers” to this parlay. We had questions to ask the “mediators” about the uranium mine on the Ottawa and St. Lawrence River valleys and water sheds. They go right by four of our Mohawk communities – Tyendinaga, Akwesasne, Kanehsatake and Kahnawake.

Frontenac “Henco INCarnate” Ventures Corporation had a permit from Ontario to mine for uranium on Algonquin land. According to Frontenac Ventures power point presentation, their 2007 exploration program is finished. They need permission to continue. Frontenac is threatening to start drilling in 20 days.
[/FONT]

MNN Article

I really like the conclusion in the last two paragraphs of the full article.

Westerner

Jan 18, 2008
Alberta
I have great sympathy for the aboriginal people of this continent. We too have known the dealings of government especially of the one that sits in Ottawa. Maybe one day we will all live in the spirit of the Wampum treaty in that of separate boats but all floating down the same river.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I have great sympathy for the aboriginal people of this continent. We too have known the dealings of government especially of the one that sits in Ottawa. Maybe one day we will all live in the spirit of the Wampum treaty in that of separate boats but all floating down the same river.

As opposed to upstream to Ottawa without a paddle....

They need permission to continue.... Priceless. Seens to me I heard the same thing in response to my application to sue Ontario.

Woof!

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
That could really be helped if they made the article seem more like journalism and less like someone yelling and complaining and name calling.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
That could really be helped if they made the article seem more like journalism and less like someone yelling and complaining and name calling.
You think?

That's my greatest issue with MNN.

I even said that to the wife when I posted this.

These people do more to damage their position then any other group in the country.

Nothing like shooting ones self in the foot before getting the gun out of the holster.

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
Dear westerner -first time I see your picture--I hope you live up to that honourable man. It would be a great shame if you turned out to be less.
In all sincerity

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto

They say nothing of substance. Therefore they have to yell and complain to try to get a reaction.