Saw a Good Portion of the Debate

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Trump mops the floor with Kamala and the left wing media somehow spins it all in her favor.

The same media that would have you believe that Kato was just O.J.'s cute and quirky house guest...instead of calling him what he was...O.J.'s drug dealer.

Does the whole world think we're all retarded??

Reactions: petros

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Trump mops the floor with Kamala and the left wing media somehow spins it all in her favor.

The same media that would have you believe that Kato was just O.J.'s cute and quirky house guest...instead of calling him what he was...O.J.'s drug dealer.

Does the whole world think we're all retarded??
1726025170498.png

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Watched it online with one of our Drivers at our place tonight as we were making supper. He’s in the US more than Canada interacting with Americans more than Canadians, and an immigrant to Canada about 15yrs ago himself. Interesting perspective on what we were both watching together.

Personally, it didn’t seem like the moderation was unbiased, & it really wasn’t so much of a debate as competing soundbites to be used elsewhere at a later time in the coming days/weeks/etc…

Neither candidate is a real prize, or even convincing, but they’re the choice to choose from for our neighbours to the south.

His opinion is that Trump is the lessor of two evils, & I tend to agree with him. Harris did much better than I’d expected to be honest for no script on hand or teleprompter from what I understand.

It would be interesting to see them both in a formatted actual debate… with rules similar to what you would actually see in an elementary to high school level debate situation.

First topic (Immigration, abortion, economy, whatever…), then alternating each one gets two minutes, three sets, Then onto the next topic, and repeat…so there would be controlled interaction and actual debate, Covering each topic individually. An impartial mediator (Lord knows where you’d find one though) would be a plus also.

Reactions: harrylee

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
The democrats are gearing up for a second debate and Trump is running away like a little bitch. Tells you all you need to know.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If Harris is good enough for Putin to support she gets the nod from me. If you're going to go Commie it's good to have Commie support.

Xi too or is that still to be seen?

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
kamala seems like a lovely woman I would like to have as a neighbour...for tea or a picnic.

But America needs a ballsy, take no prisoners President in this moment. The only thing these terrorists understand is a bigger hammer...and Trump is that bigger hammer.

I am not a biased political person. Trump clearly won the debate. If you think Harris did, I'll smoke what you are smoking.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
kamala seems like a lovely woman I would like to have as a neighbour...for tea or a picnic.

But America needs a ballsy, take no prisoners President in this moment. The only thing these terrorists understand is a bigger hammer...and Trump is that bigger hammer.

I am not a biased political person. Trump clearly won the debate. If you think Harris did, I'll smoke what you are smoking.
What "terrorists" did convicted felon Trump ever take on?