Regional differences within both Canada and U.S.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Why would anybody want trees? They spoil the view.
Ha! Then you should live in my house. There is a walking path in our fair city that goes for several miles. A portion of that path is directly behind my house. People can stand on that path and see clear through my dining room window and living room window to the street outside my house! I have often gone to let the dog or cat in and realize there are people on the path staring straight through my house. We have planted what we hope are fast growing trees in the hope of privacy. What kind of concerns me more is that the highway is also there and I wonder if I need to worry about all the exhaust fumes. My husband says I am too concerned about it.

MissAnnika

Electoral Member
Jun 30, 2008
Ohau, Hawaii
I know how you feel Someone, I get mistaken for being European all the time, one woman even thought i had a swedish accent, even though i clearly dont, but her ridicule was so clouded that she convinced herself i do indeed have an accent. I was born in N.Y. but my father is 100% swedish so I don't look like your all american girl like people expect, but honestly its their fault for expecting it in the first place. ppl only know as much as they think

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
MissAnnika

Which one is you?