RCMP lay terrorism charges against teen for alleged neo-Nazi ties in Canadian first

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Of course Neo-Nazis are pagan degenerates, but who planned the GO Train attack? Extremist Mohammedans. Who shot up Parliament Hill? Another extremist Mohammedan. Who looted, rioted, and pillaged for two straight years? BLM supporters. Who ran over people on a van in Toronto? Another extremist Mohammedan. Who shot up the Danforth in Toronto? Someone who has a lot in common with George Floyd. Who burned down dozens of churches in Canada? A combination of all of the aforementioned groups plus deranged leftists.

I personally don't have anything against these people in my personal life but well at a certain point, you can't ignore these people anymore.

Neo-Nazis are scum indeed but their track record is relatively non-violent in comparison. I've never encountered a Neo-Nazi in my life but I have encountered many Palestinian supporters who were blocking commuter traffic while waving their foreign flag.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Which elephant? The one that ignores ALT-left violence while clamping down on people who protest Prince Groper? Or the one that financially supports islamic terrorism?
Are they not one and the same ?